Chapter 580 - Poison Valley

"When Bladelight and the others left, they took some Antidotes with them," Guo Huai recalled.

"How many Master Antidotes did they bring with them?" Nie Yan asked. Ordinary Antidotes wouldn't work. Only Master Antidotes were effective.

"Two, I think."

Ever since receiving the Wish Necklace, Quiet Nannan had been concocting Master-rank potions, many of which were Master Antidotes. Although there were still many in storage when Bladelight left, he couldn't bear to bring more than two. These items were far too precious. No one would use them lightly. Besides, in what kind of scenario would they need more?

"Two Master Antidotes is far from enough." Nie Yan shook his head. He had witnessed the might of the Miasma Scorpion King first hand in his past life. Back then, he was following a 1,000-player expedition team. They wiped, with only a lucky few escaping with their lives.

The expedition team comprised 100 players over Level 100 and 900 players at Level 90 or higher. There were no Master-class players. The strongest player was a Level 130 Great Berserker. They had come with a large amount of scrolls and potions. Their preparations were flawless. If even a team like that wiped, Bladelight's group was in a lot of danger.

To defeat the Miasma Scorpion King, Bladelight and the others had to all be at least Level 100!

"How many Master Antidotes do we have left?" Nie Yan asked.

"I think around nine."

Nine was still far from enough! Nie Yan knitted his brows. "Bring them all over. Have them ready at the transfer point!"

"Alright," Guo Huai replied. After retrieving the Antidotes from the Starry Night Potion Shop, he had his people deliver them to the transfer point.

Nie Yan was already waiting there. After putting away the Master Antidotes in his bag, he teleported to Tellak Town, then set off on his Darkwing Dragon.

To get to Poison Valley, most players would have to teleport to Link Town and spend an hour travelling through the wilderness. Nie Yan was taking a shortcut. North of Tellak Town was a vast mountain range. It would take ordinary players at least several days to get from here to Poison Valley. However, the rugged mountainous terrain was of no obstacle to him since he was travelling by air!

With the Darkwing Dragon's speed, Nie Yan would reach his destination in a short few minutes.

...

While Nie Yan was rushing over to Poison Valley, Bladelight, Smoke Stub, and the others were facing off against a giant scorpion.

This large scorpion had a shiny black carapace which had the luster of metal. It looked like a giant tank with a pair of monstrous claws and a long tail with a sharp stinger that curved inward.

It was a Level 110 Lord with 5,000,000 health!

The Miasma Scorpion King was too powerful. Bladelight and the others struggled greatly.

Bladelight and 20 other Fighters surrounded the Miasma Scorpion King. There were already several dozen corpses on the ground. Further back, 600 Mages raised their staffs and bombarded the Miasma Scorpion King with magic. However, every hit only dealt 100-200 damage. Their damage output wasn't much. If it weren't for Bladelight's Level 100 equipment, they would've long since wiped.

About five minutes later, the Miasma Scorpion King's health fell below 25%.

"Quickly, stop it! It's going to use a skill!" Bladelight shouted. Several Thieves rushed forward and struck the Miasma Scorpion King with various crowd control skills. It was immobilized for three seconds but quickly recovered.