Chapter 423 - Dance of the Thief!

Nie Yan summoned Lil' Gold, who charged into the fray along with the group of 1,000 elites from Asskickers United. He barrelled through the enemy forces, sending players flying left and right, and decimated them en masse with his Dragon Breath.

Spells whizzed about through the sky, resembling a dazzling display of fireworks.

Smoke Stub took the lead and rushed into the crowd. Swinging his sword with reckless abandon, he slaughtered players like reaping wheat. The ranks of Bloodlust Blades fell into mass panic.

"Boss, reinforcements from Sapphire Shrine and Holy Empire have arrived," Paladin of the Elegy reported. "Also, all Level 40+ players from the five branch guilds are here too."

"How many?" Nie Yan asked. In this sort of large-scale guild war, numbers also played a critical role. Even an expert could die to a random lucky shot from an ordinary player.

"50,000 from Sapphire Shrine, 70,000 from Holy Empire, and 50,000 from our five branch guilds. The War God Tribe and Battle Crazed Alliance also sent over 5,000 elites."

"Any movement from our enemies?" Nie Yan asked. He figured Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors wouldn't be willing to allow their elites to die here for nothing.

"Victorious Return is finally growing restless. They're going for broke this time. All 70,000 high-level players still remaining in their guild are being mobilized, and they're frantically trying to rally Radiant Sacred Flame to their side. Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors also deployed more reinforcements. We don't know the exact number. But given the size of both guilds, we expect around 60,000-70,000. They've teleported to Faimon Plains from Roland Town," Paladin of the Elegy replied. The scope of this war was getting larger and larger, with more and more guilds getting swept up in it.

Nie Yan analyzed the present situation. With how Asskickers United had been supressing Victorious Return all this time, to the extent they were on the verge of being expelled from Calore, Heaven Breaker was definitely fuming with rage and resentment. So, when a rare opportunity like this came by, he naturally wouldn't pass it up. What he didn't know was that Nie Yan had already acquired Radiant Sacred Flame. At Guo Huai's orders, they were currently feigning cooperation, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors weren't all too enthused about sending their forces over to aid Bloodlust Blades, which was why they previously hadn't taken any action. The outcome of the war with Asskickers United didn't have much of an impact on them. In fact, if Bloodlust Blades went defunct, their members would be absorbed into Alliances of Mages and Divine Protectors. It was only because of the pressure they were receiving from Cao Xu that they had no choice but to step into the conflict, first with sending some of their elites over and now with dispatching more reinforcements.

With so many guilds taking part, this war would soon become a lot more chaotic.

While Nie Yan was lost in thought, the 1,000 elites on the sides of Bloodlust Blades charged forward and collided with the 1,000 elites from Asskickers United.

The enemy side was quite powerful and didn't lack Great Mages, Great Warriors, or any other class advanced players in their ranks. The two sides were evenly matched. As soon as they were locked into battle, a bloodbath occurred.

Nie Yan looked around and saw a Level 60 Great Warrior wearing the Dark Gold-grade Black Blood Set slaughtering a path forward. With a single swing of his sword, he killed six elites from Asskickers United that had yet to class advance.

"That's Tyrant Sword!" Paladin of the Elegy cried out. "He's a famous and skilled player from Divine Protectors. He's only slightly weaker than Mad Blade!"[1]