Chapter 587 - Get-Together

Shadow Killer was forced to the edge of a cliff, abandoned by his friends, allies, and even the very organization he founded. Nie Yan planned to extend him an olive branch. If he accepted, another apex Thief would join Asskickers United's already invincible line up.

But would Shadow Killer be willing? After all, Nie Yan was the one who put him in this situation in the first place. He probably held a lot of resentment toward Nie Yan. Getting him to join Asskickers United right now would be difficult. It would take a lot of convincing.

"Let's just wait for him to contact me first," Nie Yan muttered to himself. Having completed the first assassination, Shadow Killer would probably contact him soon asking for the second target.

It was about time to log off. Nie Yan exited the game. The game capsule next to him was empty, and the scent of food wafted up from downstairs. It appeared Xie Yao had logged off early and prepared them breakfast.

The two sat down at the table. Nie Yan gazed at Xie Yao. She hadn't had time to brush her hair. It was a bit messy, but that didn't lessen her beauty in the slightest. On the contrary, she appeared somewhat risque.

"Yesterday, people from the student union came looking for me. They asked me to be their head of public relations. When I refused, they had several classmates go up and try to convince me on their behalf. So annoying," Xie Yao grumbled.

Nie Yan was a bit bewildered. Joining the student union was supposed to be voluntary. They were forcing people to become members now?

"If they keep bothering you, give me a call," Nie Yan said. Given their persistence, he suspected they had ulterior motives.

"Alright." Xie Yao smiled.

The two chatted about school life. Xie Yao enthusiastically talked about her classmates. The two of them had adapted fairly quickly to life here, having already made new friends. The only thing that left them with some doubts was the many different clubs. The clique mentality was prevalent here. Though, it made sense. The Top Military Academy had many people with extraordinary backgrounds. They all competed against each other, recruiting other talented individuals to their cause and furthering their own ambitions. Naturally, many groups and factions came about from this. They behaved with a fair amount of restraint on school grounds but would frequently act against each other in the shadows.

Few first years belonged to influential clubs, though this was different for second, third, and fourth years. Some of the more famous students belonged to more than a dozen clubs. They either came from extraordinary backgrounds or had amazing talents. However, Nie Yan didn't hold a favourable impression of them. Most were insufferably arrogant.

Xie Yao talked about all the interesting things she'd heard. Seeing her cheerful appearance, Nie Yan gently smiled.

Xie Yao seemed even more beautiful than before. After tasting the forbidden fruit, they couldn't bear to be apart even for just a day. They were practically attached at the hip.

After finishing breakfast, Xie Yao went to wash the dishes. Seeing her busying herself in front of the sink, Nie Yan's heart stirred with emotion. It really felt as if they were already husband and wife.

Xie Yao wore a tight-fitting nightgown that accentuated all her beautiful curves. Her perky bottom which was as taut as a kettledrum was especially alluring.

Nie Yan suddenly pounced on Xie Yao from behind as his perverted hands tunneled into her nightgown. She still hadn't had the time to put on a bra. Free from any obstructions, he groped onto a pair of soft, overflowing mounds. He started to knead them softly.