Chapter 573 - Bombarding the Edgarton Stronghold

Asskickers United sharpened their swords. The trebuchets sent Alliance of Mages' forces into a panic. This was their first time seeing this kind of siege weapons, which towered over the Armoured Ice Catapults. Their destructive power probably wasn't any weaker either.

The Armoured Ice Catapults had already caused them enough suffering. Now trebuchets were added into the mix. They felt extremely depressed.

In front of these giant trebuchets, the thick walls of the Edgarton Stronghold had become their graves.

Boss, everything is ready!

We're just waiting for your go-ahead!

Those bastards from Alliance of Mages! From the moment we entered Moonlight City, they've been hiding in their stronghold. They think they'll be fine if they just keep turtling? What a bunch of idiots!

I'm really glad we have Nirvana Flame as our boss. No matter what, he will never let us suffer unnecessary losses. Or turn us into practice dummies for the enemy's catapults like those idiots hiding in their stronghold over there!

Seeing the preparations were complete, Nie Yan messaged Bladelight,「You guys can begin.

Good! Those are exactly the words I've been waiting for!」Bladelight responded to Nie Yan. He then shouted in the group chat,「Brothers, let the battle begin! Today we'll flatten the Edgarton Stronghold! Open fire!

Flatten the Edgarton Stronghold!」The guild chat exploded with battle cries. As soon as they heard the battle was beginning, their excitement rose to a zenith.

After Bladelight gave the command, the six trebuchets fired all at once. One boulder after another drew large arcs in the sky, travelling over 2,000 meters, and fell toward the Edgarton Stronghold.

My god! What kind of attack range is this!」the players from Alliance of Mages cursed after seeing the boulders flying their way.

"Divine Flame, what do we do?" Crazy Magic anxiously asked. Staying inside the Edgarton Stronghold meant certain doom, and charging outside was also the same. The only path ahead of them was death.

"How the hell should I know!? I should be the one asking you!" Divine Flame replied in a depressed tone. Asskickers United's long ranged firepower was too fierce. They would lose at least 80% of their forces charging through this no man's land. By the time they arrived in front of Asskickers United's forces, they would have no manpower left to fight!

At this time, six boulders flew into the Edgarton Stronghold!

「Boom! Boom! Boom!」After crashing into the Edgarton Stronghold, these boulders continued rolling forward, destroying countless buildings. Some unlucky players happened to be in their path and were crushed into meat patties.

The interior of the Edgarton Stronghold was transformed into ruins. The craters left by the boulders extended far into the distance.

Beside the six trebuchets, the players of Asskickers United were hard at work.

"Our aim was too high just now. Lower the power by one notch. Adjust the trajectory for Trebuchet #6 by 12° west," Smoke Stub directed.

Everyone was worried the trebuchets' range would be too short before, so they set the power to the highest. Who could've known that they would be so powerful. In an instant, the boulders landed inside the Edgarton Stronghold. Their target was actually the catapults on the walls. As long as the catapults were destroyed, their own catapults could advance forward. Under Smoke Stub's orders, they adjusted the trajectory of the trebuchets.