Chapter 503 - Howling Wind

"Asskickers United destroyed Eternal's stronghold in just 13 minutes! They're so fierce!"

"I heard after Asskickers United trampled over the Magic Prison Stronghold, Tang Yao brought his Netherthunder Eagle to the Keloyi Stronghold and perched on top of their tallest tower for more than 10 minutes. He swooped down five times and killed over 200 Eternal players! No one could even reach him! How domineering!"

"No wonder Eternal surrendered. I'd find it strange if they didn't. Imagine if Asskickers United really did go all out. The Keloyi Stronghold would collapse for sure!"

After Eternal's public apology on the forums, Asskickers United returned triumphantly back to Calore. All the guilds in the Viridian Empire were at a loss for words. None of them expected the war to end this way.

Only a few hours had passed and Eternal had already surrendered.

Though Eternal was far weaker than Asskickers United, many outsiders believed they could still hold their own for at least a few days. However, the unbridled tyrant of Kavodin became nothing more than a paper tiger, collapsing after a single blow. Asskickers United's might was world-shaking.

An argument could be made that Asskickers United struck out with a low blow, but the fact remained that Eternal was still defeated.

Asskickers United's victory over Eternal served as a great deterrence to all other guilds.

The Viridian Empire currently had a total of five top guilds, Asskickers United, Alliance of Mages, Divine Protectors, God Executioner Sword, and Penumbra Empire. Below them were 50-60 second-rate guilds. They were the self-appointed rulers of their own cities. Top guilds such as Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors generally had at least 10 strongholds to their name. For second-rate guilds like Eternal, having three or four strongholds was considered pretty good.

This war with Eternal served as killing the chicken to warn the monkey. The second-rate guilds came to a common consensus. Under no circumstance was Asskickers United to be provoked! If they bumped into them in the future, they would opt for the long way around!

Even though Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors were powerful, a powerful dragon couldn't repress a local snake. These second-rate guilds weren't the least bit afraid of them. However, Asskickers United made them think twice. They had completely crushed Eternal's spirit within the short span of 13 minutes. This kind of strength was to be both admired and feared.

Back at the Cripps Stronghold, headquarters of Asskickers United, everyone gathered together in celebration. Even they didn't expect for the war to end so quickly.

Nirvana Flame, this was an existence who led them valiantly and created legend after legend.

"I really didn't expect your plan to work out so well. If we fought them head-on, I reckon our casualties would be 10-20 times higher," Bladelight heartily laughed. He really admired Nie Yan. His head was full of bizarre ideas, but they always seemed to work out magnificently.

"Too bad it'll only work once," Nie Yan chuckled.

"Once is already enough. Apart from our sworn enemies, all other guilds will have to think long and hard before trying to start something with us. I heard some guilds even ordered their players not to provoke our players under any circumstance!"

"So, what do you think of the way I used the Netherthunder Eagle? Not too bad, right?" Tang Yao butted in.

Nie Yan opened up a video of Tang Yao's display in the Keloyi Stronghold. Videos of this incident had already went viral online. The Netherthunder Eagle circled around high in the sky. With a beat of its mighty wings, it dived down like a black meteor.