Chapter 499 - Prelude to the War with Eternal

Boss, just tell us what to do. All 60,000 of us are awaiting your orders!

Yeah! Boss, give us your command!

Our opponent is just Eternal. No need to go all out. It's just a simple guild exercise, 3,000 people will be enough. The rest of you continue with getting stronger,」Nie Yan ordered. Without facing any real opposition in Kavodin, Eternal was probably getting too big for their britches. Even Asskickers United didn't dare to behave so brazenly, despite having solidified their position as the de facto ruler of Calore.

Nie Yan finally decided to take action. However, he would only bring 3,000 players. Some in the guild were endlessly excited. Others let out deep sighs of disappointment, since they knew they likely wouldn't be picked.

Everyone within the top 3,000 of the guild, meet up at the Calore office as soon as possible.

The players in the guild chat heeded Nie Yan's call. From Violet Dream Forest, Murky Swamp, Fog Gill, and many other maps, they dropped what they were doing and channelled their Return Scrolls home.

The various transfer points in Calore lit up with brilliant flashes of light as players from Asskickers United emerged. Like the myriad rivers flowing into the sea, they congregated toward the guild office. These players were all wearing Level 60-65 Gold and Dark Gold-grade gear. This sort of sight was extremely rare in other guilds but fairly common in Asskickers United.

Asskickers United's treasury was too grand. It was filled with Level 60-65 Gold and Dark Gold-grade equipment. As long as you met the level requirements and had enough merit points, you could obtain a full set of equipment. As a result the guild's players were never lacking in high quality gear.

Seeing Asskickers United out in full force, the players on the street started whispering to each other.

"Damn! What kind of equipment is this? Those guys at Asskickers United are loaded!"

"There's a screenshot floating around online showing Asskickers United's treasury. Go search for it. You'll understand just what it means to be rich."

"Why are so many of them returning to Calore?"

"I'm guessing some guild is probably in for it. I wonder who's stupid enough to provoke them..."

"I don't think any guild in Calore is brave enough to do that."

"I heard it's Eternal in Kavodin. Those guys were blind and ambushed Yao Yao while levelling in the wilderness."

"Did you watch the video of that battle? Man, Yao Yao is scary. She killed more than 100 of those guys from Eternal. Everyone from Asskickers United is so amazing. Even the girls kick ass!"

"Isn't Yao Yao Nirvana Flame's girlfriend?"

"No wonder Asskickers United is taking action. Nirvana Flame must be flipping mad! Still though, Eternal is pretty strong. I wonder if Asskickers United will come out on top. After all, they're fighting in Kavodin, not Calore."

Many people weren't too optimistic about Asskickers United's odds. Kavodin was Eternal's home turf, and they were only bringing 3,000 players to take on a guild that was 60,000 strong. This was way too arrogant. Not to mention Eternal had formed an alliance with three other guilds!

However, Asskickers United was indeed quite powerful. No other guild had as many expert level players. Even if Eternal had 60,000 players, how many of those were devoted and loyal, how many were actual experts? Perhaps only Eternal themselves knew.

3,000 players had gathered outside the Asskickers United guild office in Calore. The square was jam packed.

Nie Yan looked down from the terrace. Everyone he called for had arrived. They were all in high spirits, happily chatting with one another.