Chapter 547 - Defeat of Alliance of Mages

The westerner Krow became restless and was the first to take action.

"Nirvana Flame, fight me!" Krow shouted as he activated Charge. Clad in his golden armour, he resembled a tank as he crushed everything in his path. His arrogance soared beyond the heavens. He had never put Nie Yan in his eyes.

"War God's Rage!" Smoke Stub's muscles swelled with power as he rushed forward to intercept Krow.

War God's Rage was a step above Barbarian Strength. After activating it, Smoke Stub's veins swelled. He brimmed with a destructive power that couldn't be contained.

"Punk! You think you can challenge Nirvana Flame? You're not qualified! Get past me first!" Smoke Stub roared.「Klang!」As the two Warriors clashed, Krow was forced several steps back.

Krow's expression turned ugly. Smoke Stub's overwhelming might left him with no choice but to pay attention. He didn't dare to drop his guard in the slightest.

In the instant Krow took action, Raven and the others also stepped forward, each finding a respective opponent.

Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and the other Mages raised their staffs, firing a barrage of spells at Raven's group.

On top of this being a 12 versus seven, Asskickers United's side also had the equipment advantage. Direwolf's players didn't stand the slightest chance. Their resistance was only delaying the inevitable.

This was the most difficult battle Raven and the others had experienced since entering Conviction. As elites of Direwolf, each with their own pride, they had at least some confidence in victory. Thinking back to that now, they realized the absurdity of this conjecture. It was laughable!

Nie Yan, King of the World, Painted Muslin, and the others remained off to the side without taking action, conveying that ganging up on the enemy would be beneath them. Smoke Stub, Tang Yao, and the others were enough to deal with these Direwolf players.

Tang Yao raised his staff, firing spells out like a gatling gun. His attack speed was frightening, and the gap between spells was extremely short. Furthermore, his mana bar never seemed to fall. The Arcane Fairy constantly buffed him, so he was free to use high damage and high mana consumption spells without worry. His firepower was unmatched.

A Direwolf Warrior took the brunt of Tang Yao's attack. As his health rapidly fell, he quickly drank a Health Potion. Behind him was also a Priest healing him non-stop. However, he still failed to hold out in the end and was sent flying. Tang Yao's damage was too high. Even with the support of a healer it wasn't enough!

This was a Warrior with 6,000 defense and 8,000 health! Even with the support of a healer, he still couldn't endure. Tang Yao was too overpowered!

Raven's expression distorted. Both he and Tang Yao were Arcane Mages. However, the difference between them was like heaven and earth.

The fact that Young Sparrow Hawk had stayed at the top of the level leaderboards all this time without ever once falling wasn't without reason.

Raven's opponent was Xie Yao. After being part of Direwolf for so long, this was the first time he had met his match. Furthermore, his opponent was a girl. This was something he had a hard time accepting.

With this exchange, the difference between the two sides was clear as day. After encountering Asskickers United's top elites, the insufferably haughty players of Direwolf became soft eggs.

Smoke Stub, Tang Yao, and the others were completely dominating the Direwolf players. Even in a one versus one situation they weren't a match. To top it off, Nie Yan hadn't even taken action!