Chapter 463 - Lil' Gold vs. Polar Behemoth

Nie Yan leaped onto the stage. Depraved thought the Polar Behemoth could restrain Lil' Gold? Now that was a joke and a half! Nie Yan would show him just how deluded he was!

Nie Yan chanted out an incantation. With a flash of light, Lil' Gold materialized on the stage.

Lil' Gold stood more than three meters tall approaching close to four meters, roughly a head bigger than the Polar Behemoth. He was covered in dense gold scales which pulsed with a bloody crimson glow.

Since high rank pets like Golden Dragons and Polar Behemoths were quite rare, players had very little knowledge about them. All they knew were the stories of legend describing the immense power these existences held. As for exactly how powerful they were, that was still up in the air. The only baseline to go by was the few instances of Lil' Gold in action, with his appearance during the siege of the Cripps Stronghold being the most recent. There were videos of most of these events floating around online.

Lil' Gold's might was frightening. Thinking about it, the Polar Behemoth couldn't be too far behind. As for who was stronger, no one could say for sure.

Nie Yan was fairly familiar with these high rank pets. After all, they were relatively numerous during his prime in the previous timeline, with many top ranked players owning one.

Nie Yan was well aware behemoths were superior in direct confrontations. However, the physical prowess of dragons shouldn't be looked down on either, only lagging somewhat behind that of behemoths. Given the massive disparity in growth rates, the Polar Behemoth stood no chance against Lil' Gold.

"Let's start," Nie Yan said in a casual tone. He was currently far stronger than Depraved and others like him, just in terms of raw stats alone.

Nie Yan had close to 7,000 health, while Depraved only had around 3,000. He was Level 72. Depraved was only Level 61. His others stats, such as attack power, defense, cloaking, awareness, and so on were more than 30% higher than those of Depraved! These were his past efforts finally paying off!

No other Thief could match Nie Yan right now!

Nie Yan kept his stats hidden. He would never reveal them publicly. Of course, his health could still be seen by others. It was truly frightening. Any Thief that saw him would lose all confidence in themselves. This was the effect of his equipment and the 10,000-Man Commander title. Depraved and his ilk were in over their heads wanting to challenge him.

The Polar Behemoth let out a deep roar, then charged toward Lil' Gold.

The match had begun!

Depraved entered stealth and faded into the background.

Eye of Truth!

Nie Yan's eyes blossomed out with a red light. Scanning around, he spotted a faint silhouette roughly 30 or so meters away from him. He quickly ordered Lil' Gold to target the area with Dragon Breath, not bothering to take action himself.

Depraved's mind trembled. He already knew in advance Nie Yan possessed an eye skill, but experiencing it in person was completely different. He felt completely exposed. The intensity of the gaze was palpable. Seeing the raging flames blasting towards him, he quickly fled to safety with Gale Step.

「Boom!」The Dragon Breath blasted the center of the stage, scorching the area black. Embers danced in the air before dissipating into the sky.

The ground which was protected by the protective formations of countless Magisters didn't receive any damage. However, the nearby players could still feel the frightening might as the air around the arena boiled over. No Thief could survive a direct hit from this dreadful attack!