Chapter 501 - Fall of a Stronghold

Nie Yan stood in a vacant space in the Magic Prison Stronghold. 20 silhouettes emerged in front of him. They were the Arcane Mages. They had used him as a marker to teleport over.

The Arcane Mages immediately went up to greet Nie Yan.

"Boss, we're here!"

"Boss!"

Their faces were brimming with excitement. Nie Yan had carried out this operation in utmost secrecy. Only the core members like Smoke Stub, Bladelight, and the others knew of his plan. Many of these Arcane Mages were still in the dark before teleporting over. Only now did they understand what was going on.

So this was Nie Yan's plan!

Nie Yan's plan was to have him, Sun, and King of the World infiltrate the Magic Prison Stronghold first, so the Arcane Mages could teleport over with Group Teleport Scrolls. Afterwards, the Arcane Mages could open a Transfer Gate, bringing the rest of the people from Kavodin over. Like this, the 3,000 players from Asskickers United could sneak in without being detected.

The Magic Prison Stronghold would be destroyed from the inside out!

At this moment, the Asskickers United players in Kavodin made their move. They began entering the various NPC inns around the city. After disappearing inside, they showed no sign of coming back out again.

The rooms in an inn were completely safe from prying eyes. Even the cheapest inns charged at least 1 gold. Without receiving the room owner's explicit permission, others weren't allowed inside. So, no matter how much Eternal snooped, they couldn't tell what the players of Asskickers United were doing inside the rooms. As long as nothing was leaked outside, this plan was guaranteed to succeed.

From the perspective of Eternal, it appeared as if the players from Asskickers United had vanished into thin air.

Word of Asskickers United's disappearance soon reached the the higher ups of Eternal.

"Who can tell me what Asskickers United is scheming?" Skyfire Wild Dragon asked everyone in the conference hall.

His question was met with complete silence. How were they supposed to know where the players from Asskickers United disappeared off to? Their movements so far were too bizarre. Any guess was as good as any other.

As one of the brains of Eternal, Skyfire Apostle sank deep into thought. He thought he had come up with something, but his mind was a hazy mess.

Eternal was only a middle ranked guild. They didn't have the finances to develop their own information network, let alone bribe the top ranked players of Asskickers United. That was why they still hadn't obtained any information.

It was actually Alliance of Mages that received information first.

"Boss, we received word from one of our informants in Asskickers United. Their 3,000 players are already inside the Magic Prison Stronghold," an Arcane Mage reported to the guild leader of Alliance of Mages, Crazy Magic.

"What? That quickly? How did they pull it off?" Crazy Magic asked in disbelief, clear shock on his face.

One could imagine just how difficult it would be for 3,000 players to infiltrate a heavily guarded stronghold without attracting any attention!

"They had Nirvana Flame and two other Thieves sneak into the Magic Prison Stronghold before having their Arcane Mages teleport over to them with Group Teleport Scrolls. After that, the Arcane Mages opened up a Transfer Gate to bring the rest of the people over. They all made it inside," the Arcane Mage explained. This was something their informant had witnessed first hand.