Chapter 535 - Death God Appears

Lustboy had many life escaping skills at his disposal. So, when he was surrounded earlier, he could rely on his skills to escape. Only if he was backed into a corner with no other alternative would he use an Unknown Transfer Scroll since they became less effective with each successive use. It was better to use them sparingly. However, since the boss already had a plan, he decided to give these Alliance of Mages bastards a taste of their own medicine. He was no longer trying to escape.

All around Lustboy were steep cliffs, save for the direction he came from. This area was devoid of plant life, perfectly suited for battle.

Lustboy halted his steps. As he looked behind him, several shadows dashed out from the forest and blocked off his escape routes.

"Little rat! Let's see where you can run off to now!" Several Warriors circled in on Lustboy with evil smiles on their faces.

Lustboy gazed past them. Two cloaked players stepped out of the forest. They belonged to Direwolf!

Sikong and Gambler remained at the back of the group, showing no signs of approaching any closer. As for the Thief from Bloodfiends, he was nowhere to be seen.

Lustboy was a bit worried. If these fellows didn't approach any closer, when Nie Yan and the others teleported over, they might get away. He wondered what he had to do to bait them closer.

The Warriors approached closer and closer, having already entered Lustboy's attack range. The atmosphere instantly turned tense.

Magic fluttered and circled around Lustboy's staff, radiating a threatening light.

"Gambler, if we don't step forward, I reckon these blockheads from Alliance of Mages won't be able to deal with that Elementalist." Sikong knitted his brow. He was well aware of how frightening a Mage like Lustboy was when going all out. A spell or two was all he needed to kill someone. Furthermore, he also had plenty of control magic. Even if he was surrounded, he could still put up a good fight. At the very least, he could bring down seven players with him.

"Don't you think it's strange? He can escape any time he wants with an Unknown Transfer Scroll," Gambler remarked. A player of Lustboy's caliber would definitely be carrying something like an Unknown Transfer Scroll. However, Lustboy didn't seem like he was in a hurry to leave. He actually seemed rather relaxed. Was he not worried about a Shadow Priest targeting him with Shackles of Strife?

Listening to Gambler's words, Sikong also felt something off. "Maybe he ran out of Unknown Transfer Scrolls?"

"Let's keep watching."

The two didn't approach Lustboy, instead letting the players from Alliance of Mages do the dirty work.

As for the Thief from Bloodfiends, he was still nowhere to be found. Gambler and Sikong were also wary of him. They had no idea what kind of organization Bloodfiends was. They only knew that five of their players had almost successfully killed Nirvana Flame.

At first, they didn't care much for Bloodfiends. However, the strength that Thief displayed in the previous battle left them shocked. At the same time, their interests were also piqued. They couldn't command him. After all, they were roughly on the same level in terms of skill. No one knew where that fellow was hiding. If he was willing to take action, even Lustboy would be in a pickle.

Charge! Charge! Charge!

Three Warriors rushed toward Lustboy.

"Punk, watch how I deal with you!"

"Hmph!" Lustboy sneered. If he encountered these Warriors in the wilderness, he could easily toy with their lives.

Lustboy shielded himself, then dashed to the side and fired off a spell.