Chapter 594 - Shadow Dancer Skill Book

Brannigan's large frame blocked the doorway. No one could get through, including his three Skeleton Warriors. In the small room, there was almost no space to cast a spell, not to mention they were easily interrupted. He had been reduced to bashing the enemy with his scepter.

After advancing to Magisters, Mages could buff their melee ability. However, it was still only one tenth as strong as their magic.

In fact, the ability to fight in close-combat was relatively important for Mages. If the occasion were to occur where your mana ran out and the enemy only had a sliver of health remaining, sometimes the only choice left was to give them a good clonk on the head with your staff.

Brannigan was quite powerful in close-combat, especially with that giant scepter in his hand.

KLAANG! Brannigan's scepter struck Lafus in the chest and sent him flying out.

Seeing things take a turn for the worse, Nie Yan pounced toward Brannigan.

Brannigan waved his scepter, calling down a meteor onto Nie Yan.

Gale Step!

Nie Yan deftly evaded. An explosion resounded behind him. Without pause, he stabbed at Brannigan's head.

Nie Yan's crowd control skills were quite powerful. If he could lock Brannigan down, this fight would be much easier.

Brannigan shot Nie Yan a look of disdain. He waved his scepter as a powerful repelling force swept out.

Nie Yan suddenly collided with a wave of force mid-dash. His body was sent flying back.

"What a powerful Repel!"

Most Repels only pushed a player five meters away. It was clear Brannigan's was on a whole nother level.

Death Exemption!

Nie Yan became immune to crowd control and gained 10% movement speed for two seconds. With the repelling force no longer acting on his body, he regained his balance and landed steadily on the ground.

Nie Yan employed Shadow Steps as he left a trail of afterimages behind him.

Brannigan was enraged. He repeatedly smashed down with his scepter. BANG! BANG! BANG! Rubble flew everywhere and cracks spread out on the ground. However, none of his attacks landed on Nie Yan.

Under the purifying light of Holy Radiant Shine, Brannigan's health fell to 3%.

Although Nie Yan failed to get close enough to CC Brannigan, he had still bought some time. Lil' Gold and Lafus climbed back to their feet. Lafus raised his sword as a white light fell over him and Lil' Gold. After which they both charged toward Brannigan.

After escaping the room, Brannigan had become powerful beyond compare. He completely overwhelmed Lil' Gold and Lafus with his unrivalled firepower. If it weren't for Lafus spamming heals, they would've long since died.

Nie Yan knitted his brows. Brannigan was too strong. It looked like Lil' Gold and Lafus were starting to falter. "I have to do something..."

As Nie Yan passed down his order, Lil' Gold fiercely charged at Brannigan.

Brannigan waved his staff and sent a stream of fireballs flying towards Lil' Gold.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Lil' Gold instantly lost more than half his health. Lafus quickly raised his sword as gentle rays of light fell over Lil' Gold, restoring his health back to full. Lil' Gold finally closed in Brannigan. With a swipe of his claws, he interrupted Brannigan mid-cast.