Chapter 461 - Godly Priest

Archbishops were scarce strategic resources, especially so in the previous timeline. Standing as bright beacons of brilliance in every war, a single blessing could bolster the might of thousands of troops.

Apart from powerful healing capabilities and a keen sense of awareness, superb PvP senses were also a must.

Young Seven, Painted Muslin, and Black Heaven had all of these qualities and more.

Young Seven glanced at his skill bar, considering his options.

The calm and unperturbed appearance of Young Seven deeply rattled Mad God's nerves. Could a Priest really defeat him? Normally, he would never believe such a thing. However, Smoke Stub's confidence had him questioning this belief.

"Let's start," Young Seven said after finishing his preparations.

Mad God absolutely couldn't lose this match, or else he would no longer have the face to return to the Satreen Empire. Not to mention he'd become a laughing stock among the playerbase.

Charge!

Mad God lunged straight for Young Seven.

Young Seven ducked to the side and targeted Mad God with Ache, then fired out a Holy Smite.

The crowd held their breath, gazing intently at the fight happening on the stage above. They didn't dare to so much as blink, lest they missed out on the action. Cold sweat broke out as they watched Mad God lunging and charging at Young Seven non-stop.

In contrast, Nie Yan and the others appeared fairly calm.

Boss, what kind of flying mount did you get?」Lustboy asked. Recently, the identity of Nie Yan's flying mount dominated most of the discussion in Asskickers United.

No flying mount yet. It's still just a dragon egg. I'll have to wait for it to hatch first,」Nie Yan replied. He had no clue when this Darkwing Dragon would hatch, not to mention he would have to take it levelling as well. Just thinking about this gave him a headache.

Dragon egg...」Everyone was startled. Dragons were incredibly rare existences. The word alone was synonymous with power. Even the weakest of dragons possessed frightening power.

Nie Yan always seemed to get the most amazing things. Even a dragon egg wasn't out of the realm of possibilities.

What kind of dragon egg? Show us!

Let's wait until we return to the guild headquarters. There are too many eyes here,」Bladelight said. These sorts of things had to be kept confidential.

What about you guys? Find anything good lately?」Nie Yan changed the subject. Smoke Stub and the others likely hadn't been sitting idly by either.

Lustboy found a Sub Legendary-grade Staff a couple days ago. Its stats are pretty decent. We also found blueprints for a magic cannon while running a dungeon. We've already handed them to Watchful Snail. Sunny South obtained a Kodo, so he's pretty happy. With a pet like that, levelling will get much easier,」Bladelight said. Thinking about it, everything was going pretty smoothly as of late.

Boss, that list of quest triggers you gave is amazing. We no longer have to worry about wandering around aimlessly trying to find Sub Legendary and Legendary-grade equipment. I was pretty lucky and got a Sub Legendary-grade staff while the others are still searching. I heard Scoundrel recently triggered a quest for a Legendary-grade set. He's working on it as we speak,」Lustboy said. Nie Yan's list had made things much easier for them. The fruits of their labour would slowly be revealed in the future.