Chapter 464 - Luminous Dancer

"Remember to tell Soaring Angel to deliver those five pieces of Sub Legendary-grade equipment," Nie Yan said with a indifferent expression. "Oh, one more thing. I'll be paying a visit to the Satreen Empire in the near future. I'll be sure to return the favour in kind."

The crowd trembled. This was Asskickers United's declaration of war on Angel Corps!

The distance between the Satreen and Viridian Empires was far too great. With a single trip by transfer point costing several hundred gold, there likely wouldn't be a large scale war occurring until flying mounts were more widespread. Only the elites of both sides were duking it out for now. As for what the outcome would be, players were eagerly waiting to see. These sorts of clashes between top experts were always exhilarating!

Watching everything from the guild hall of the Angel Corps headquarters, Soaring Angel slammed his fist on the table. Through gritted teeth he spat out, "Nirvana Flame, you're still gloating after getting a cheap win. If you dare to come to Orc King City, I'll crush you like an ant!"

This loss meant nothing to Angel Corps. The majority of their attention was focused on capturing cities and unifying the Satreen Empire. They were too busy to bother with anything else. Besides, the Viridian Empire was too far away. Were it any closer, with their current strength, they could easily swallow Asskickers United whole.

Flying mounts! Two words popped into Soaring Angel's mind.

Whoever had the most flying mounts would control the skies!

The makeshift arena in Calore's central square was slowly dismantled. Mad God and Depraved gloomily teleported back to the Satreen Empire. This matter had come to an end for the time being.

Discussion about these PvP matches would naturally continue for a long time. However, Mad God and Depraved had clearly become laughingstocks. They had arrogantly barged into Calore, only to depart beaten and bruised.

There was a lot of ongoing discussion surrounding Nie Yan's strength as well. As for exactly how strong he was, they could only guess. Ever since his first appearance, he had never once lost. Everyone hoped another godly existence capable of matching him would emerge.

Nie Yan returned to the Cripps Stronghold with Smoke Stub and the others.

After experiencing a war, the Cripps Stronghold became even more flourishing than before. Instead of destroying the stronghold, the flames of war fueled its development even further. When merchants looked to set up their businesses, the first thing they looked for was security. If they bought a plot of land in a stronghold and set up shop, only for it to burn down during a war, wouldn't their investments have gone to waste?

Asskickers United had proven they could hold the Cripps Stronghold even against an overwhelmingly superior enemy. Could there be a better assurance than that? As such, merchants were flocking here from all over. Besides security, another important factor was potential. With a large number of Level 60-80 maps surrounding the stronghold, its prosperity was guaranteed. Not to mention Asskickers United intended to develop it into a central hub, spending vast sums of gold to construct transfer points and connect it with other strongholds. With these transfer points, travelling back and forth would become much more convenient.

Nie Yan felt gratified at the bustling sight of the Cripps Stronghold. It appeared Guo Huai and his team had properly managed this place while he was away.

Nie Yan entered the Asskickers United guild hall. Guo Huai and his team were swamped with work.

"How's the War God Tribe doing?" Nie Yan asked. Guo Huai hadn't come running to him about the War God Tribe since last time. So, he could only conclude they were doing well.