Chapter 435 - Bayonet!

Seeing Wisp approach Xie Yao, Nie Yan couldn't hold back any longer. If she got taken, he would be powerless to do anything.

It was probably due to how much Nie Yan played as a Thief. His stealthing technique seemed ingrained into him. Wisp hadn't noticed him until the moment he took action.

"Die!" Nie Yan pounced toward Wisp with unwavering ferocity and decisiveness.

Just as the dagger was about to plunge into Wisp's back, he suddenly whipped around and parried the attack with his hand.

Nie Yan's dagger missed, but he still managed to land a heavy blow on Wisp's shoulder joint with his left elbow. With a heavy thud, Wisp's shoulder was dislocated, his arm weakly slumping to the ground as he grimaced in pain.

What a ruthless attack!

Nie Yan's emergence was too sudden. Wisp's attention had been completely focused on Xie Yao. He never expected there to be someone else in the room.

It was incredibly difficult to defend when caught by surprise.

Nie Yan's attacks were quite fierce, reaching a level seen in fighting tournaments. His actions were sharp and decisive, leaving no room for error. He wasn't the least bit inferior to professional hitmen, and that was because he was one in his past life, having learned all sorts of assassination techniques. How else could he have succeeded in killing Cao Xu?

With the element of surprise on his side, Nie Yan would have to be completely inept to allow his opponent to get away unscathed.

Wisp received another blow to his chest. As though he had been struck by a sledgehammer, it felt like his ribs were on the verge of shattering. However, he still maintained the clarity to retaliate. His right elbow went slashing towards Nie Yan.

Nie Yan sidestepped instantly, but his shirt was still ripped in two. The blades on the hitman's elbow glinted with malice.

Nie Yan instantly gauged the opponent's strength during their brief exchange. Although Wisp was quite strong, he couldn't be ranked among the top in the world.

Ever since reincarnating, Nie Yan hadn't stopped training for even a day. He had long since surpassed his past self in terms of strength. Even so, killing Wisp wouldn't be simple.

After dodging the elbow slash, Nie Yan planted his fist into Wisp's right shoulder, shattering bones and incapacitating him. He then stabbed toward Wisp's forehead with his dagger.

At this moment, Bayonet stepped forward and pressed the muzzle of his gun against the side of Nie Yan's head.

Nie Yan's mind trembled. What fast movements! He had no time to react at all! This fellow was definitely a weapons and martial arts expert!

Bayonet's strength far exceeded Nie Yan's expectations. The opponent was even a step above him.

The two sides were instantly locked in a stalemate.

Nie Yan's dagger was pressed against Wisp's forehead while Bayonet's gun was pressed against Nie Yan's temple. Neither side was backing down.

The dagger cut into Wisp's forehead, causing blood to flow out. "Don't forget I still have a partner. Move your blade away now, or else he'll blow your brains out!" Wisp threatened with a sharp sinister laugh.

Nie Yan chuckled. This guy was truly ballsy! He pulled away the device from Wisp's ear and crushed it into pieces.

Bayonet didn't make a move, allowing Nie Yan to destroy the earpiece. His eyes flashed with a peculiar light. No one could tell what he was thinking right now.