Chapter 520 - Targeted

The sound of movement came from the distance. Nie Yan and Xie Yao hurriedly put back on their equipment as a Flame Giant walked by.

Nie Yan glanced at his side. Xie Yao's beautiful eyes had an indescribable charm and allure to them.

Nie Yan felt a fire ignite inside him. After going through the previous affair, their relationship had advanced another step forward.

A little while later, Nie Yan started aggroing Flame Giants again. The two acted the same as before, killing and levelling up.

The seconds turned into minutes, and the minutes into hours.

About 20 minutes away from the Flame Cavern, a 300-man expedition team was making their way toward the deepest parts of the Leso Ravine. They were preparing to hunt the Level 90 Lord, Thunder Ape.

These 300 players were precisely the forces of Asskickers United led by Bladelight and Smoke Stub.

They were the only expedition team in the Leso Ravine. At this time, they were the only team capable of taking on Level 90 Lords.

A Thunder Ape emerged in the open space up ahead. It looked like a gigantic gorilla with bronze fur which sparked and crackled with electricity. It was a formidable existence that could freely control lightning and thunder.

After discovering Bladelight's group inside its territory, the Thunder Ape let out a deep roar that shook the entire ravine.

The players quickly spread out in a coordinated fashion. Bladelight raised his Level 100 greatshield and charged toward the Thunder Ape.

Shield Bash!

Bladelight rammed his shield into the Thunder Ape.

The Thunder Ape let out a pained roar. It raised its gigantic arms and slammed down on Bladelight with the might of a raging thunder god.

Bladelight raised his shield to block. With a loud klang, he was pushed several steps back. However, he immediately regained his balance and rushed back up.

Thanks to Nie Yan's efforts, Bladelight was decked out in full Level 100 Dark Gold-grade equipment with the level requirements lowered. His defense was unparalleled, making him akin to a walking fortress. The Thunder Ape could only deal around 1,000 damage to him while he had more than 6,000 health in total. He had no trouble tanking the Thunder Ape. If it were another equal level Fighter, even if they had the same amount of health, they would still die in a single hit.

A gentle light enveloped Bladelight as the Priests in the rear restored his health back to full. Since he wasn't taking much damage, their job was fairly relaxed.

With Bladelight securing the Thunder Ape's aggro, the other Fighters rushed forward and surrounded it. The Paladins and Berserkers also got into position.

At this moment, all 170 Mages raised their staffs and ruthlessly bombarded the Thunder Ape with spells.

Lightning, ice, and fire magic arced toward the Thunder Ape from all directions.

Among the Mages, the most eye catching was without a doubt Tang Yao in his crimson red robes. Even a random Arcane Fireball from him dealt more damage than anyone else could. Due to his damage being too high, he had to pause between casting, or risk pulling the aggro.

The Thunder Ape furiously roared, unleashing an onslaught of lightning imbued attacks. However, it was barely doing any damage to Bladelight. His health bar never fell below half.

"Bladelight is invincible. Nothing can scratch him!" a Priest in the rear sighed in amazement. Bladelight's defense was sky high. With Young Seven and Painted Muslin in charge of the healing, there wasn't much for them to do. Apart from buffing their teammates with blessings every now and then, they were basically lounging around.