Chapter 424 - Even Female Priests Can Be Deadly!

Tyrant Sword was about to chop down on Paladin of the Elegy's head with Great Cleave, when a dagger emerged out of nowhere from behind and pierced his heart. Blood sprayed out into the air.

The attack was too quick, leaving Tyrant Sword with next to no time to react.

Tyrant Sword had an incredulous expression on his face. He would normally instantly notice a Thief trying to ambush him and counter appropriately. He never expected one could get within two meters of him undetected. With such a short distance between them, he was caught off-guard and consequently struck by the dagger.

Tyrant Sword lost all strength in his arms, his greatsword slumping to the ground with a thud while his eyes glazed over. He was stunned!

The silhouette of a Thief slowly materialized behind Tyrant Sword. Sun cracked a faint smile. It appeared his ambush was quite effective. When Tyrant Sword used Seismic Slam just a moment ago, he hadn't actually retreated. Instead, he blocked it with Shroud, which granted two seconds of invincibility upon activation. He continued stalking Tyrant Sword, maintaining a distance of two meters from him while biding his time. The most opportune moment to strike came quickly after, when Tyrant Sword switched his focus back to Paladin of the Elegy.

While Tyrant Sword was still under the two-second stun duration of Heart Piercer, Sun followed up with a Backstab and Eviscerate.

Sun only dealt 300-400 damage per hit. It was nowhere close to threatening the life of Tyrant Sword who had over 3,800 health.

Tyrant Sword was simply too tanky.

It was a difficult task for a Thief's dagger to penetrate the thick plate armour of a Warrior. Even though Sun wasn't dealing a lot of damage, he didn't fret. As the stun was about to wear off, Sun struck Tyrant Sword in the back of the head with Smothering Strike, stunning him again.

Sun circled to the front and attacked Tyrant Sword with Sever followed by Assassinate, which prematurely broke the stun from Smothering Strike. However, Sun didn't give Tyrant Sword the chance to react. Striking him in the forehead with Concussive Blow, he stunned him again for another three seconds.

The stuns were layered on flawlessly, leaving Tyrant Sword no opportunity to retaliate.

At this moment, the stun from Seismic Slam wore off on Paladin of the Elegy.

"Elegy, let's kill him together," Sun said as he circled back behind Tyrant Sword.

Paladin of the Elegy rushed forward and struck Tyrant Sword in the head with Divine Strike. His damage was much higher compared to Sun's.

When the surrounding Asskickers United players noticed Tyrant Sword getting tied down, they intercepted the Alliance of Mages players rushing to his rescue. Several Paladins from Asskickers United even threw caution to the wind, continuously silencing the opposing Priests and preventing them from healing Tyrant Sword.

Mortal Blow!

With two combo points built up, Sun activated a Finisher Skill for massive damage.

−1,309!

Seeing Sun go all out, Paladin of the Elegy followed suit. He sent Tyrant Sword flying with a Level 6 Holy Slash.

Tyrant Sword collapsed to the ground as his health bar bottomed out.

Paladin of the Elegy breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Elegy, we make a good team!"

"Yes! We do!" Paladin of the Elegy chuckled.

Sun went back into stealth, disappearing from sight.

While everyone was focused on the chaotic battle just now, an Elven Great Thief from Angel Corps snuck around to the back of Asskickers United's forces, where the casters were located.