Chapter 581 - War God!

Everyone followed Nie Yan's instructions. Both the Elementalists and Arcane Mages only used fire magic exclusively. As for the Holy Mages, their holy magic just happened to be the bane of poison-type monsters, so they continued on as before.

The damage dealt was the same as before. There was no change at all. However, the Miasma Scorpion King's health recovery was noticeably slower.

It was effective!

Seeing the Miasma Scorpion King's health falling faster than before, Asskickers United's players fought with even more zeal.

"Bladelight, Smoke Stub, catch!" Nie Yan tossed the two of them a few Master Antidotes.

Only Master Antidotes and above could cure the poison of the Miasma Scorpion King. Without it, even the tankiest Warrior would eventually fall. So, they now had a form of insurance against this terrifying monster.

Do you have confidence in killing the Miasma Scorpion King?」Bladelight asked Nie Yan in a private message. He activated Taunt and forced the boss' aggro onto himself.

No, I don't. Even though the Miasma Scorpion King's health isn't that high compared to other equal level Lords, its poison skills and health recovery make it more terrifying than a monster with 10 times more health. Ordinarily, you would need a Level 100+ expedition team and a main tank with at least 320 poison resistance to take it on. We fall short on both requirements. Most of our players aren't even Level 80. The fact you guys have lasted this long is already a miracle.

Bladelight gasped. This difference was too great. They had let their confidence get to them and greatly underestimated the Miasma King Scorpion.

We can only leave it up to fate.」Nie Yan helplessly chuckled.

Bladelight also sighed.「Well, it's not like we can do anything else. Do you have a plan?

Not really, but I have a little something I want to try. We have less than a 10% chance of succeeding,」Nie Yan replied. He didn't have much hope in killing the Miasma Scorpion King.

The players in the expedition team had a lot of faith in Nie Yan and were giving it their all. If they heard these words, they would fall back into despair.

"It's too late for regrets now. Let's go all out!" Bladelight hollered. He activated Barbarian Strength as his muscles swelled with power.

Shield Bash!

Klang!」The Miasma Scorpion King staggered several steps back. It flew into a rage and repeatedly smashed at Bladelight with its claws.

"All Warriors except for Bladelight and Smoke Stub, pull back!" Nie Yan shouted. The Warriors immediately retreated.

Mad Brandish!

Smoke Stub fired out a crescent wave of energy from his greatsword. It cleaved into the Miasma Scorpion King and sent it flying.

The Miasma Scorpion King started spitting out poison everywhere, splattering the ground in an emerald liquid.

Bladelight and Smoke Stub were inflicted by the poison. They both hurriedly drank Master Antidotes.

The Master Antidotes were used without reserve. There was no other choice.

Spells ruthlessly bombarded the Miasma Scorpion King as particle effects flew everywhere.

The Miasma Scorpion King thrashed about violently. Since the frontline consisted of only Bladelight and Smoke Stub, the 40 Priests and 20 Paladins in the back focused all their attention on them, dispelling various debuffs and casting heals.