Chapstick Challenge

Y/N;

You turn the camera on and called your boyfriend, Harry over to the couch. "Hello everybody my name is Y/N and this is the chapstick Challenge. I'm doing it with my best friend and boyfriend, Harry Styles" You said as you pulled him in the camera view

"Hey guys. So what exactly is the chapstick Challenge?" Said Harry as he takes a sip of his coffee, pulling his hair back out of his face. This was your first video with Harry since you started dating him. You have 200,000 subscribes. You wrap your hands around Harry's waist and explains how the chapstick Challenge works, taking different ones out of your pocket. You said "all you need to do is figure out what type of chapstick I'm wearing." Harry looks at you misteviously and says "I never thought you wanted to kiss me so bad!"

You rolled your eyes and you said "are you ready?"

Harry nodded his head and turned around and you start to apply some lipstick on your lips. Harry kissed your lips and tasted it with his mouth.

"Strawberry?" Said Harry. You nodded your head. "Correct" you said back to him.

You put down the strawberry lipstick and applied another type of lips over it. Once you put that one down. You kissed Harrys lips passionately.

"Banana?" Said Harry as he had to lick his lips to taste the chapstick. "Correct, good job" you said back to Harry. He started to smile at you like he wanted more.

"Ok turn around" you said to Harry. Harry turned around and you apply pancakes and syrup just to mess with Harry. You tell him to open your eyes and he kisses you back. Harry had that disgusted look on his face that he wanted to throw up. He licked his lips again and you noticed that she couldn't identify the smell or the taste. Harry licks your bottom lip to taste the chapstick again.

You push him back and say "what the hell!? Don't do that ever again!" You punch and hit Harry in the chest just for him to do the fake 'ow' that makes you feel really bad about yours and what just happened. Harry started to laugh so innocently like he didn't do anything right.

"Well I can't fucking get what I was waiting for. What the hell type of lipstick was that?" He asked you. "It's probably feet and ass smell" said Harry as she started to lick his lips and you're while just so confused and kinda relieved.

"wait, now it taste like jelly and feet. Is it jelly and feet?" Harry asked you. You take it out of your hand and show it to him.

"Pancakes and syrup" You said to him. Harry looks at you mad and confused. He didn't understand why that would actually be a flavor. "Ladies, if you love you're man. Don't buy him this shit! It's gonna make him run away" said Harry directly at the camera. You hit him in the chest again, that made him scream again.

"Ok this is the last one. Remember to turn around" you said putting a blind fold on his eyes just so he didn't cheat and you explained the reason who to him. After a couple of seconds you take it off and he faces you. Harry kissed you're lips and starts to lick you're lips for some weird reason you never understand.

"Stop Harry and guess the chapstick" you told him hysterically. It took him a while and a couple of guess for you to come to a conclusion on weather you should stop or not.

"Orange?" Harry said

"No" you said

"Cherry?"

"Never"

"Raspberry?"

"Nope"

"Mango?"

"Are you done?"

"Blackberry?"

"Wtf? No close"

"Final guess ok. Ugh... It taste like a pecan Calcite"

You really didn't understand that since you've only tasted it once and it wasn't really perfect for you to drink. I saw the boys coming towards us and said "Nailer, you want to guess the chapstick? Harry can't do it! After twenty-five guesses.

"Hey! It was five guesses" said Harry snapping back, you telling him whatever and rolled your eyes back at him. Niall hesitated but you didn't and kisses his lips. Niall was shocked and I could definitely see that in his eyes.

"Ugh... Strawberry Kiwi?" Said Niall after a couple of seconds ago

"Correct. See how could get that one right and you get nothing right at all! Damn Harry, Niall's a better man" you said back at Harry joking. "I'm done. The cameras coming off now!" Said Harry as he took Harry's hand on the camera and took it with him. After fifteen minutes you get the camera back out of Harry's room and does his intro.

"Well thank you guys for watching. Make sure you like, subscribe and turn on those post notifications for more. Bye!!" You said as an introduction. Harry comes back down to the living room, scoops you up and brings you to his room.

Hey guys this is my first images book. Tell me if you want a special request. And if you want me to do another book or a Niall Horan book instead. But love u!💓