You paint his nails;

Y/N;

You haven't been alone with Harry enough often with his tour and busy schedule. So you painted his nails and you both are talking about the gossiping around everybody. "So what was all the crazy things that happened on tour?" You said as you started to paint his nails with black. Harry put his hand on the pillow so you could focus.

"You know nothing about the drama but I'll tell you that their was so rumors that Niall had a new girlfriend" said Harry. You could believe it! If Niall had a new girlfriend why haven't you met her. But that wasn't good from the beginning because you never he would find some love like he did with Selena.

Harry started to feed gummy worms to you as you kept painting his nails. "Want some red, Harry?" You asked him. He nodded his head and said that he would want anything that's the best for you. You smiled and kissed his cheek as you tried not to paint over his finger nails. After you painted a couple of the red and black you decided to change it and take out another polish.

"Question. How do you feel about blue nail polish?" You ask him curious.

"Blue polish away baby" said Harry keeping his hand still. You smiled at Harry knowing that he would be nervous about the way they turn out especially since you never did this to him before. You where just talking about weird things between you missed him, your new friends and you busy schedule that you had. Harry feeds you another gummy bear as you kept painting a pattern on the first hand. After you finished on it you started to blow on the other one before you started to next one.

You kept going for the second hand. The pattern was black, blue and red together. It was kinda weird for you do short nails because you have always done yours so it was more important than these nails where perfect and anything he ever wanted. "Two layers coded?" You ask him as you stared at his nails almost finished with the hand. He nodded and said "two coded layers." Harry said that in a cute but spunky offical way that he wasn't going to regret this. And nether will u.

After a couple more minutes, you finally finished the polish and blowed the nail polish so it could stick. You admired your finishing works as you packed up your stuff. "This beautiful. You did a good job with this" said Harry. You smiled as Harry pecked you on the cheek and then the lips. You let out a giggle as he admired your beautiful and Harry's nails. Harry picked you up and put you on the bed with him on top of you. It started to escalate and it was a heated makeout season he was about to take off your shirt until you said "don't ruin you're nails. Harry! I'm not doing it again!" starting to lecture him. Harry laughed and because he did you did.

Hey guys this is the bed chapter that I have ever heard. I love went Harry painted his nails it was so cute and he's a gif with his nails painted!