Babysitters;

Y/N;

Your mother and father left for the weekend with your baby sisters. They where both twins that could read people's minds is what I believed so badly. But then you remember that you where supposed to hang out with Harry today and sadly you have to cancel which made you heart break into pieces.

Y/N; baby?

Harry; yeah. I'm on the way over right now. What's up?

Y/N; I have to take a raincheck on the plans because I'm watching my little siblings. Maybe another time later?

Harry; aren't you bored?

Y/N; yeah I am. And maybe you could come over and help me babysit since I fell like I'm sick and on crack all the time.

Harry; ok. rn.

Y/N; alright the kids are already watching tv and can you make food for them too?

Harry; sure y/n.

Y/N; ok Harry. Thank you so much I will see you later.

Harry; wtf!?

Y/N; I'm rolling my eyes at you stupid ass and take it right out that damn door.

Y/N;

Harry; they look so cute

Y/N; yes they do and I love them for that so much.

After a couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door I ran from the door and opened to see Harry and so do they twins in excitement. He was holding a flowers and a teddy bear you thought that was cute and flattering so much. "Aww. Thanks for coming over Harry" you told him as you kissed him more

"And this is for you" he said giving us the gifts he picked up. The twins screamed in excitement as they both received their gift and thanked Harry so much for that surprise. It really made you and their day especially when it was raining earlier that was depressing.

Harry made some delicious food and both ate that for lunch. "Can we watch a movie?" Said Carla as he hopped on Harry's lap and the other one hopped on mine. Carla is the one with the bow in the right and Kingston is the one on the left both having fun on their laptops. We scrolled through Netflix for hours until we finally found something they wanted to watch it was a scary movie about Finney Shaw is a shy but clever 13-year-old boy who's being held in a soundproof basement by a sadistic, masked killer. When a disconnected phone on the wall starts to ring, he soon discovers that he can hear the voices of the murderer's previous victims -- and they are dead set on making sure that what happened to them doesn't happen to Finney.

They where screaming and shoving their heads until our shirts repeatedly. We should have never let them watch that. After that two hour movie we went to the park where the kids got to play on the play structure. Carla and Kingston came up to us and said together "can you both play tag with us?" With their puppy dog eyes. You looked at them and back at Harry. You knew they have twin telepathy so this was nothing new but still weird to think about. You both played tag with them and put them on the monkey bars as they acted like their where doing it by themselves.

You finally went on the enjoy a quiet evening home with the twins being put to bed after sleeping in the car while you and Harry when up to your room and watched more Netflix movies. You smiled as you fell asleep in his precious arms.

Hey guys don't those twins just look so cute and their really famous now. What a conversation? Harry and y/n would make a good parents