You're supporting Husband;

Y/N;

You where singing on tour with jessy, Perrier and jade. One directions tour with us just because Simon Cowell wants us to. But this is the last one because after where going on a honey moon after we got married yesterday. You're singing shout out to my ex and it was your big part. That high note was so high that you think you cracked your voice.

You finished to song and the concert ended. "Where's Harry?" You asked Niall. He told you that he was probably in the trailer waiting for you. You nodded your head and went into the room. "Hey baby" Said Harry. He smiled and kissed your lips. You sat down in your makeup chair and took your hair into a messy bun and put on some more comfortable clothing.

"You know I missed you so much" you told him. You smiled and kissed his jaw line as he was playing Roblox on his phone and didn't want to be disturbed. you didn't care and started to kiss his skin and tugging on random clothing on him. "Y/N stop!" He said to you. You rolled your eyes and told him he's no fun. Harry tried to defend himself but he was an old man to you.

After some convincing and sex on a tour bus you agreed that he was right. Harry handed you some flowers. That was so sweet! Harry does this ever time he just wants to show how much he loves me or you know he's just being extra. "That's sweet Harry. Thank you!" You said as you smelled the flowers. You stranded you naked body up and put the flowers in the vase. You came back and laid back down with Harry

"I want to open up my own fashion line. I would call it imperfect perfection" you said as he stroked your hair.

"Whatever you want to do. I will always support you!" Harry said back to you. You really found yourself a keeper.

Hey guys I hope you liked the chapter and sorry this was so short thought it would be long