Sneaking Out;

Y/N;

*Ding*
*Ding*

Your alarm clock said as it woke you up from your deep sleep. It was 12 AM in the morning and you were about to sneak out to your boyfriend's house. You turned off your alarm clock so your father would hear it and come in here to see you sneak out. You put on a black skirt with a UCLA sweatshirt and put your slides in on them. You picked up your phone and charger so you could turn it on. You started to text Harold.

You; come pick me up. I'm ready and hurry up before my dad wakes up.

H; omw

You; and don't honk the horn

H; I think I know what I have to do to pick you up. So ssh.

You; whatever

H; in 5!

H; (10 minutes later) I'm here!

You waited patiently as you watched the window outside as he saw Harry's car pulling into the driveway, you took your stuff and quietly left your house trying not to wake up your dad. Right when you got into the car, you kissed Harry as he drove away from the house.

"I missed you" Harry said as a whisper in your neck. You smiled as you enjoyed his pleasure and yours too

"You too. I haven't see you since a couple of weeks ago and still my father found out!" You said towards him which made him smirk. You're father doesn't like it that you're dating a celebrity. It draws too much attention and you didn't need to be in the spotlight but he didn't know Harry like you did and you knew pretty well too.

"Yeah. Why is your father so uptight? If I may ask" said Harry as he looked at you and exam your body language while driving the car. You smiled that you cared about you and explained how you had to take another job to support the family. And how your mom and little brother died in a car accident and you were the one to blame. You could feel yourself crying just taking and thinking about it.

Harry put his arm around you and gave you emotional support from your cries while you tried to grieve and still cry on his shirt that made his abs stick out right away. You eventually calmed down and listened to the radio as you waited to go over to his house.

15 more minutes;

We ended up at a couple more spots and eventually made it at the house around 12:30 AM. You both headed into the house watching tv and eating snacks.

"You know that I missed your touch and when your not up in my bed" Harry said coming towards you; touching your back and down.

"And I missed your humor and sarcasm" you said towards him as a sarcasm state. He smiled as you grinned back at him running down others hair with your own ones.

"Sad being locked alone?" Said Harry as he turned towards you after a couple of seconds silent. You nodded your head as Harry kissed your cheek. You kissed him back and it turned into a make out party for you just like the characters on the screen. And who can be the dominant person!

2 Hours Later;

You woke up at Harry's house. It was around 2:30 AM in the morning and you were freaking out inside if you father found out. He would hurt you so hard that this might be the last time. You woke up Harry and explained the whole thing to him and like he always does, he understands. You both put you clothes on.

"You need a drive home?" Said Harry as he finished getting dressed for the day at all.

"Yes please" you replied sweety and happy back.

After a couple minutes drive you took your bag and kissed Harry goodbye as you entered the house. You were doing good so far until the light came on and you turned around and saw your father.

"You disobey me! I told you to never see the kid again" said your father furious.

"I'm sorry but I love him and you can't keep me away from him just please don't spank me. I can't give me a life before him. Please don't" you said begging towards your dad for mercy.

You're father pushed you down and was about to hit you until you saw Harry crack a vase over you're dad's head. He helped you up and said "pack now! You're living with me" he said in a hurry.

"Put babe-" you said towards him coming more closer.

"Don't fight and just do it already babe. Now before he wakes up" said harry. You ran upstairs and pack your stuff and left with Harry before he wakes up. And after that day you could always count on Harry to help you.