I saw mommy kissing santa clause;

Y/N;

It's Christmas Eve and your daughter love Christmas. Ever year Harry would come out dressed like Santa clause and act like he was the real one. Darcy is so cute, she believes everything especially since she's only 3 at the time. Darcy put out some plate of cookies from tomorrow. You love when he does that because it makes you and her happy plus you act like a naughty girl. Santa would always spank you. "Darcy I think that's enough cookies" you tell her as she put more then three. She started to giggle as you put the cookies back in the shelf.

"I just want him to eat well!" Darcy said to you as she tried to get you to pick her up. Harry came out of the studio and came towards you in a disobedience way. "Get ready for bed, Darcy and when you come back Santa will be here" you tell your daughter. She dropped out of your hand quick and ran into her room to get dressed. You handed Harry his costume and helped him put it on. You fixed the beard to make sure that his facial hair was covered just in case Darcy could recognize if it was Harry.

"How do I look?" Said Harry. You couldn't tell whether to tell him to truth or let your feels stay inside. Either way, you never know. This might even happen in the bedroom.

"I think you look sexy" said Harry as we made our way down to the stairwell. Darcy takes too long putting on her pj's but you knew that she was messing around and was too excited to see Santa. Harry pulled you in but all could of done was push him back. You giggle and smile I'm a dork way that you had no idea what the truth was. Harry bent down and kissed your lips with passion and heart. You wrapped your arms around Harry like it's the last time you would ever see them.

You heard a gasp and you stopped to see Darcy staring right at us. You paused in the difference and moved back. "Merry Christmas, Darcy. What would you want for Christmas?" Said Santa but you didn't think she cared because she got right back in Santa's arms and asked for a pink toy car that would be a jeep, you thought that would be easier then said.

After a couple of minutes Santa had to leave and you put Darcy to bed. You tucked her in and singed her a lullaby until her eyes where closed. Harry was right in the living room when I got out not wearing the suit anymore. "Y/N, you have been naughty girl! Don't make me spank that butt" said Harry. You wanted him to, you needed that. You have been horny all day and you're lips are more hungry for them. "Make me" you said back to him like a smart ass.

"Wrong answer!" Said Harry. You screamed and ran around the couch as Harry tried to catch you and spanked you. After a couple more minutes, Harry caught him and he started to spank you. You wanted to moan and scream but you just bite your lip as you took that spanking. You thought that ever time you or Darcy do something wrong you could take the spanking for Darcy. "Ow" you said in a fake way. You quickly saw Darcy and you stopped. You sat up as she went around the couch.

"Daddy. You missed it! Santa came. And I saw mommy kissing santa clause!" Darcy said giggle to herself. Darcy tells on you all the time and sometimes it gets really annoying. "I'll deal with her later" Harry said. You couldn't help but bite your lip at that thought. Darcy nodded her finger telling me that saw naughty and Harry agreed with her. Daddy's girl!

Hey guys I hope you like Christmas as much as I do! And like for more of this content because it's amazing. Image Harry being Santa! That would be so crazy!