The maid's daughter

Y/N;

You're mother work for a rich man and his son. You had to go with you're mom so that you could earn some money too. You drive up to his house and see that it's a huge house that probably has everything for everyone. You walk into the mansion just looking around while the man speaks about different types of rooms. "And finally, don't go into my sons room but if you are make sure that you scrub it until it's spotless" said the man. He was tall and had some gray hair but that's what you get for raising a kid.

You started upstairs and saw different pictures of his son. You thought he was really cute but you didn't want to say anything because your mom worked for his father. You stumbled up in a room with boy band stuff and that every teenage boy would like. You started to mop the floor until you hear a voice. "So you're the new maid?" Said the son. You screamed that it knocked over the bucket into the sheets.

You turned around and saw his son standing right in front of you. He was about 5'8, dark and curly hair and the best eyes you have ever seen. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But are you the maid? You're too young to be a maid" said the son. You nodded and explain to him that you where helping you're mother and you where paid for this job everyday. Harry helped you the mop up and helped you clean up.

"You don't need to help me, it's my job" you said sweetly as you got up and mop the floors. You started to clean the floors and slipped on some banana wrappers on the floor, you felt somebody catch you. You turn around to see Harry holding you. You don't know what happens next and you both started to make out on his bed.

Later you both are naked under the covers. You just woke up from the knock at the door and before you could go into the bathroom, Harry's dad sees you and freaks out. You put your clothes back on quickly. He starts to tell at you and says "I can't believe you come into my house and sleep with my son! What am I even paying you and you're mom for? You're just going to seduce him and run off with his money. You are no good for him!" He starts to rant. You're mom came in the room and started to argue with his father and eventually you both where fired.

You packed up your stuff and left out the front door. Harry comes up running to you in a coincidence. He kissed you back in a passionate way. "I never wanted you to get in trouble" said Harry. You shook your head and said "listen it wasn't your fault. But now that I'm fired, I have to support them in a different way. Goodbye Harry" you said. He tried to convince you but you rolled your eyes. You said "goodbye" back and left in your car with your mom. Leaving Harry in tears.

Hey guys this is a very sad chapter! But at least you know what happened to the maid's daughter and it wasn't that long. But this is the mansion.