baby bump;

Credits: https://hes-writer.tumblr.com/post/617731600393928704/baby-bump

Y/N perked up at the sound of Harry’s voice reaching her ears, accompanying the chirps of birds outside the window. She was woken up from her sleep with a tickling sensation around her body, steady breathing slowly hiccuping as she woke herself for a new day. The sun was shining brightly, not a cloud in the clear blue sky—it was the perfect day. She felt a gentle graze on her baby bump, tickling the hairs that had grown long due to the changes her body faced. Harry’s thumb circled the swell of the stretched skin, peppering pecks along her body before planting his cheek to her tummy.

Y/N giggled at the feeling, picking up her hand to play with his curls, “Hi,”

Harry threw his head back laughing with crinkles by his eyes, dimples embedded deeply, making him look so handsome that she couldn’t believe he was hers. “Wasn’t talking to you, baby.”

Her belly shook with a chuckle, rolling her eyes at his words, “Who are you talking to? These nicknames are getting confusing,” She blew her lips out, puffing a gust of air with a huff.

“Baby angel in my angel’s tummy,” He answered, peeking his head to see her face hidden by her stomach. His stare locking with hers and even if she couldn’t see the lower half of his face, she knew that Harry was smiling brightly.

“Good morning, bub. Only a few weeks till’ I get to meet you,” Harry dropped his volume barely above a whisper as if the two were hiding a secret from Y/N. “You’re gonna be good. Daddy’s going to love you so much,”

His hot breath hit her skin, slightly annoying her and making Y/N want to push his face away. Regardless, a warmth spread to her chest, making her heart flutter and her eyes to well up in tears. Her sniffle caught Harry’s attention, interrupting a monologue that Harry was giving about ‘accepting angel baby no matter who she chooses to be.’’

“What’s wrong?” The quip at the end released a sob from her, increasing Harry’s concern for his love. “Did I do something?”

She nodded profusely, embarking Harry to sit up where she was laying her back against the headboard. His hand situated itself on her lower back, rubbing softly as her back ached more than usual these months. Y/N covered her mouth, her tears dripping down the moist skin, mumbling incomprehensible words.

“What’s wrong? What did I do?” Harry asked more urgently, stretching his arm to pluck a Kleenex from the bedside table, still not used to the fluctuating hormones. His worried gaze close to her face, a stray curl flopping over the green eyes that held so much unrequited love for her. “I’m sorry,”

He apologized repeatedly, impelling Y/N to suddenly squeeze his cheeks between her damp hands, his mouth pinched together, thinning his words that were both comedic and endearing. She wiggled his face slowly, needing time to fully admire his handsome features and caring nature and god she cannot believe that he was going to be the father to their little baby.

“Y/N?” Harry questioned with a quirked brow, cheeks still compressed between her hands but his eyes glowed in amusement.

“You’re going to be such a good dad. Our kids are going to love you more than me and I can’t even blame them,”

He cooed, his heart thumping harder at the image in his head, their kids and his beautiful Y/N—their perfect little family.