Break-up sex:

Harry has never been more ecstatic about break up, he was probably jumping on his feet. He was free from this exhausting PR.

Since start Harry didn’t want to get into this mess but Jeff is known to be persuasive. Jeff made Harry see how much he could benefit from this blinding him from the demirts. He agreed on it and boy oh boy was it a ride.

Like any other PR he wanted to keep it professional. Keep his personal life out of it but she was so fucking clingy, going to hang out with his sister and mother at shows. Although yeah it made the “relationship” look real but it pissed him off. He liked playing with her kids though cause well they were kids and Harry loves kids if it wasn’t obvious enough.

That was in past now he was a free man. No parading around with her hands in his showing off a fake relationship.

He didn’t know what to do to celebrate so, he went to buy a car, Ferrari to be exact. He has a wide vast collection of cars, since One Direction days he was fond of cars. So, when 1D grew and they started earning good money he brought himself his first car. Then the collection grew and grew along with him.

He was walking around looking at cars with the store owner and manager on their toes telling him about the various features of models when the red Ferrari 812 superfast caught his eye.

So, he bought it.

Now he was on his way to yours.

Harry met you when he was in “relationship” with Olivia. You were Sarah’s friend coming at the first few shows of the tour and then the LA ones to support her. When he first saw you he couldn’t help but garner a little crush on you but couldn’t make a move since he had a made-up front to keep up.

For few months he forgot about you the but then you came to see them on UK shows and his crush was back again stronger this time cause you stayed as Sarah’s kid’s temporary nanny.

Both of you started to become really good friends and Harry’s crush grew more. He got to know you more like how you liked a little extra honey in your tea, you hated spicy food and had a sweet tooth, how you were studying to be a pediatrician and loved to play with Jake (Sarah’s baby).

He had texted you when he got out of the store telling you to wear something cute. He tried to ask you out many times after he told you that his relationship was not real. It was after you two slept together for first time. You were both very drunk but Harry tried to grasp on every touch and curve of yours thinking he might not get a chance again.

You woke up panicking thinking you have slept with a take man and have ruined a relationship and how your mom was probably cursing you from heaven so, he had no choice but to tell you the truth to make you stay.

You slept together multiple times after that but you never agreed to go on a date with him.

But today he was a man on mission.

*****

You were sitting on your couch facing the door shaking your leg anxiously. You have seen the articles about the breakup this morning. You squealed happily so loud it scared your cat off the bed and then you got his text an hour ago telling you to be ready and it became the best day of your life before it even ended.

He told you to wear something cute. You were wearing a pale yellow skirt you have just brought with a heart detailing in front and a denim corset strapless top with heart shape neckline with a black leather jacket over it reaching the end of your skirt, with some chunky knee high boots.

Was it a date? were you dressed too busy? if it was a date you probably weren’t dressed for anything fancy and if he had any intention to take you to hiking you just have to suck it up and break your ankles.