Mommy's Girl

Harry;

This is the first time Darcy and you where home alone in a long time. She doesn't even like me that much anymore she's more of a mommy girl. I changed her diaper. You thought to yourself that this was crazy and wish she was here right now to change this dirty diaper.

You cooked her some good food to eat. "Daddy I don't want broccoli!" Said Darcy pushing it away from her plate. Y/N said that she had to have all of her veggies and I don't want to disappoint her, that much. Y/N would make it feel like it was something else and would tell at me in that Spanish accent that nobody can understand and the last time that happen was when I lost oreo, the dog outside. She cussed me out good and badly. Couldn't even get a word in at all. Darcy looked at you with those puppy eyes, couldn't resist them at all. Like mother like daughter.

"Ok fine. But if your mom asked you ate them" I said towards Darcy. She nodded her head as I started to put them somewhere she wouldn't fine them, well at least not for tonight. We order more pizza and watched movies but I think I was a little too easy on her because she started to act up right after I told her it was bed time. She started to scream no and ran all around the place. "Darcy bed!" I said to her immediately.

"No catch me!" Said Darcy as she kept running away from me like it was her place. She was just like her mother, big attitude that she can't control and always wants to talk back when they both think something is unfair. She's a Mimi version of her. I swear Darcy and Y/N are the same person sometimes.

You hear the door open and we both stopped. "What's going?" Y/N asked as she started to close the door.

"Darcy won't get her clothes on y/n! She keeps running around and not listening to me. Can you please stop her?" I said towards Y/N. Yeah I did call for her help because I tried everything else. Darcy just stuck her tongue out at me. So I did it back. "Darcy Ann Styles. You have three seconds to get up to your room and put your pj's on and you don't want me to get to one. I'm not playing" said Y/N. Y/N started to count which made Darcy run up the stairs about switching her clothes saying to us "goodnight" and that she loves us.

Why does she always listen to y/n? What about me? "Are you kidding me?" I said to y/n. She rolled her eyes and said "idk. I guess I'm her favorite" said y/n. I rolled my eyes and went up to the bedroom while y/n.was laughing at me for some weird reason. "Goodnight y/n!" You said mad.

"Aw! Poor baby upset. You're daughter loves me more than her own father" said y/n rubbing it in. I slammed the door, the last thing I needed was to hear that all the time.

Hey guys! I'm probably going to do another chapter of daddy's girl or this one for the part 2. Probably not but bye!