when your sick;

Y/N;

You arent felling well. You started to throw up like a storm. You can't stop as Harry cooked dinner downstairs. You could smell the bacon, eggs and pancakes as it flows in the food making you more sick. "Harry" you screamed downstairs as you only had that time before you started to barf again and badly.

He opened the door with one swift move and asked you what's wrong. You telling him the whole story. "Aw! My poor baby!" Said Harry as he kissed your forehead and ran into the bathroom to get you some aspirin with water. Harry comes out handing it to you which easied to pain a little bit but made it more worse for you to move.

Harry lays down in the bed for you as you started watching a new movie 'west side story' it was just like Cinderella or back to the future where it's about a hard worming tail. You start drifting off to sleep until you smell something burning. "Do you smell something burning?" You ask Harry. Harry took one sniff and ran downstairs. You couldn't believe the thought of him burning the food you rolled your eyes and called him a idot.

Hey guys have you ever been sick before? Or even had COVID? Tell me this and more. Last chapter for today, bye!