Daddy- Daughter Time:

Harry pov-

"Are you sure that you should be doing this, Darcy?" I asked her kindly as she started to paint my nails with some black on the first nail. I really wish y/n was here because this could happen to her instead of me.

"you promised you would play with me" said Darcy.

"i will but do we really have to paint my nails. I don't really want them done" I said with a pout. But just like I couldn't be made at her mom, I couldn't be made at her. They both that they same face that if they get upset or pout it's like it's the same person.

"if you want to be a pretty fairy from sleeping beauty, you have to do this! Unless you want me to tell mommy that you won't play with me" said Darcy. Y/N would be very mad me for making her cry and she would probably not take to me like last time.

"no please I don't want her to be more mad at me and stressed" I said to her which she smiles back at me.

"then feed me a gummy worms" said darcy so I swallowed my bride and feed him some worms.

"who thought you how to do this?" I asked her.

"mommy" she replied back.

"she painted my nails last week and I liked them so much so I liked to try before it happened." said Darcy. She finished both set of hands with blue and black nail polish in the same of a role.

"do you like it daddy" she asked with her eyes battered.

"i love it" I lied.

Darcy picks up my phone.

"what are you doing?" I asked as I blew on my nails for them to dry.

"my can't miss out on the fun so I'm taking pictures for her to see at work. Now smile daddy" said Darcy and you smiled to make her happy. I love spending time on her even if it's fairies.

"next princess" she said.

"yeah" came out you mouth and in your head it's a no, no! Please don't do this!