12 Years Ago (Part 3)

Y/N;

Harry; 10
Y/N; 8

Moving Away

The worst thing that you could ever face with moving away from home. You arent prepare for him to leave you, you never wanted another person to leave. First your dad and then Harry. He was packing up and you knew that it wasn't really necessary. You went over to his house and was about to tell you goodbye. "I can't believe we were moving" said Harry as you finished packing up his stuff. You smiled as you looked around and then backed at Harry.

"When are you coming back?" You asked him with curiosity and hopefully would see him again. He shrugged his shoulders. You guys you never know what's gonna happen, you mean one minute you both where just kids talking about big dreams and the next day he's actually leaving you. You remember that pact when you where a kid that you would always stay together no matter what.

"Remember the pact?" Said Harry. You turned back at him and nodded his head and said "I will always remember you. And keep this just so you could remember me." He handed me a gold watch bracelet that you gave him on his birthday. You told him you could but he insisted. You took off yours and put his on and the one you had you put on his arm. Harry gave you a hug before his mom told him they needed to leave. You saw him leave in his mom's car and you're heart will never forget him.

Hey guys this a sad chapter and I've worked on it for weeks. Hope you like it and make sure you share this book with a friend because I'm posting ever day.