Blog with twins and boyfriend;

Y/N;

You turn on the camera and started to blog as everything was coming fast. You have around 90.1k subscribes since they last couple of times where they have sky rocketed. "Hello everyone. So today is blog my life with my boyfriend and my little sister" you said to the camera. You flipped towards them and the camera caught Harry running after Kingston and Carla. They stopped and waved at the camera. You flipped the camera back over to you and said "where going to Walmart"

After feeding, clothing and both yourself and the twins. You both headed to the car and started to drive. "Ok guys so. We're on the way to Walmart and Harry is gonna buy the clothes for the kids" you told the camera. You turn to him and he looked shocked.

You turn the camera towards him and you told him to grow up and get a pair of pants. The twins started to laugh which you started to film while you kept giggling at the thought of him. We got out of the car and headed into the mall.

"Let's head to Starbucks" you told everyone because you were so tired and you always buy your signature drink in almost ever video or you just talked about it. Harry got an iced coffee, the twins both wanted passion dragon fruit and you got the twixt mix frappe.

"We headed to the Gucci store requested by the twins but I swear their was twin telepathy between them. Just watch" you tell the camera and started to record them finishing the words for them other one which was really weird. The twins wanted to get matching clothes because they love others to be close so we just bought them that and explained the whole entire thing.

You had Harry buy you some more clothes and you bought him some that you thought was really cute. After a couple of total two-hours in the store shopping for everyone. Harry spent twenty thousand dollars today which he wasn't really happy about.

"Ok so next where gonna go to another store because the twins want make up from bed bath and beyond" you explained towards each other again. You could see Harry's face couldn't take it anymore and started to run out the mall with the Gucci bags. You filmed him running away saying no until he was out of the mall. You and the twins started to giggle from the funniest. You finished up the blog after he ran out of the mall.

Hey guys this chapter is so short! Sorry I make short and long chapters and sometimes in the middle. Do you want another blog video to be posted?