Cramps

Y/N;

Your period came and it hurts so much! You can't eat or even get up for the fact of the matter. You where supposed to hang out with Harry today and you've feel like you have to cancel because you don't want to bug Harry or make him mad, knowing that his life is hard enough as it is.

H: y/n, you still coming over?

Y/N: sorry I can't come over there. My stomach hurts me

H: aww poor baby

Y/N: yeah I know. My period came this morning and Im just not feeling like myself. And I don't want to annoy you

H: I'm coming right over.

Y/N: Harry?

Y/N: ...

Y/N: ANSWER ME!!!

You just groaned at the text messages. You didn't want Harry to come over to get him to annoyed him. You scrolled through the Netflix to find a good show to watch but you've watched everything. You eventually fall asleep on the left side of your bed.

You heard a knock at the door. You wake up instantly and you quickly shut the Netflix show off. You rush downstairs and opened the door. With Harrys face smiling as he pecked you on the cheek and picked you up in bridal style to bring you in. "Harry, I told you not to come. I never wanted to make you upset today" you said as you walked away from him. "Not even with you're favorite food? I brought McDonald's" said Harry. You turned around and pulled him upstairs. "C'mone let's eat!"

Harry smiled and you couldn't do that anymore and smiled back at him. You opened and shut the door with one food while Harry kissed you're hand and food in the other. You thought it was kinda cute that he would do this for you, especially since you had to cancel the plans that you both made last week. You rested on the bed with Harry as you both started eat food.

"What do you want to watch from Netflix?" You said to Harry as you started to eat your chicken nuggets. "You pick!" Said Harry as he started to snuggle up close to you. You didn't mind, you liked it. It made you happy and close to his heart. It showed you that Harry loved him so much. You scrolled around at the Netflix app and picked 'pretty pitched layers'

After a couple of hours, you started have more stomach pain and you groaned with your arms around your stomach. "Baby. Are you ok?" Said Harry a little bit groggy. You tried to explain it weak but you couldn't do it anymore. You shaked you're head 'no' and told him to whole story. Harry let out an 'aww' out of his lips. Harry came out of the bed and gave you the pills.

"Take them" said Harry. She screamed like a little baby and didn't feel like taking any. But you eventually gave in when he promised that he would take you out to the beach later. You agreed and took the pills. Harry got back in bed and hugged his arms around you're stomach. After a couple of minutes you don't really mind him around you. He makes you feel happy and safe in his arms. The cramps stopped and you could now sleep peacefully.

Hey guys have you ever have experience this before? Of course you have! Harry got me blaming it on the juice.

You want me to make you a part too because this was very short and not well written. It's 9:53 and this is going to be a fun night.

🥝 Kiwi🥝 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें