Baby Kicks;

Y/N;

You're sitting on your bed waiting for Harry to come back home from the studio. You're 3 months pregnant and the doctor said that the baby should be kicking any time soon. You where scrolled through Netflix trying to find something to what.

You hear the door open and you jump up to give your boyfriend a sloppy kiss. "I missed you too baby" said Harry after the kiss. You smiled and kissed him again like you haven't seen him in months or perhaps years. You got back on the bed to watch 'House Party.' You watch as Harry puts his stuff down and change out of his clothes into something more comfortable. He then pulls the food out of his hand, you could smell Domino's. You love the pizza and the difference types of dessert, you where just craving it some much.

"How was your day?" Said Harry coming into the bed with the food. You put your head on his lap and said "you know. The same way as yesterday" you said in a chill way. He nodded his head and you both started to eat. You and Harry where just talking about life and how you really feel about the baby. This was the best time that you have ever experienced! You where nervous about the baby but Harry was proud and wanted to love her no matter what.

You both started to eat the pizza and the bread sticks. "You are so beautiful, Y/N. And I hope our baby is the same way that you are" said Harry. You said that was so beautiful and Harry kept kissing you. You're neck, your lips and anywhere your body was exposed. You started to moan knowing that he was going get more into it and you would have sex but then something happens to you.

"Oww!" You screamed. Harry was right to the rescue and held you close to him. He asked you what's wrong and for the first time in you're life you didn't know. You whispered "no idea" into Harry's ear. But you felt something in your stomach, you didn't know if it was from the food or something was wrong with the baby. You we're panicking inside and out. Then you remember what the doctor said about the pain in your stomach, it would be the kicking from the baby.

"The baby. The baby's kicking. The doctor said that it would happen sooner or later" you reminded him. You heard a voice out of Harry saying that it was the truth. You felt Harry move his arms around you're side of your stomach. You thought that it was really kind and sweet. You let of a sigh out your mouth as you tried to handle your pain. "Aw. My baby child is kicking for the first time" said Harry in a cute but childish way. You laughed and the baby kicked again.

"The baby did it again!" You said excited and relaxed. Harry smiled and said "so the baby's kicking because of my beautiful voice" said Harry. You rolled your eyes just thinking about the truth of the matter. A couple of seconds later he opens his mouth and said "of course. Hey baby girl I hope your happy you're so beautiful" said Harry. And the baby kicked again. And that's when you really know that baby instantly loved Harry, the father.

"One more time Harry!" You said it like you couldn't take it anymore but in reality it was the love that she or he had for them. "Ok. Baby, come out right now so that it I can meet your beautiful self" said Harry and it kicked again. You started to get tired of the baby kicking because you didn't want to throw up your lunch or breakfast.

"Ok that enough. Let's keep watching the movie" you said smiling at your boyfriend. Harry nodded and his eyes where focused back to the tv but you couldn't you saw the way Harry looked when he found out that the baby kicked. He has never been so happy in his life except when he was with you. For the rest of the day you watched, ate and cuddled. You felt his whispers "that baby is the same way like you" in your ear. You smiled as he kissed your neck and fell asleep together in bed.

Hey guys this chapter was better than to other one and y/n is about the leave the baby alone. There is the picture of Harry's smile as he saw the baby was born.