You & I; (Insecure)

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight like us?
Did they ever fight like us?

Y/N;

You were waiting for Harry to come back home from after work. You were so nervous when he texted you yesterday about something important and when he's seen with his ex. You didn't know weather to trust him or to blame interim. You started to calm yourself down as you felt like tears where coming down your spin.

You walked up to the bedroom you and Harry shared together and started to watch stranger things for a while and texted your best friend KJ.

K; I'm so bored.

Y/N; yeah me too. Just watching Netflix while waiting for Harry to come home

K; are you ok? You were crying yesterday like crazy

Y/N; ... Im fine...

K; tell me the truth. We never lie each other like this before

Y/N; I bet. C'mone

Y/N; just feeling insecure about some stuff right now but I'm completely fine. K.

K; I know theirs so much more!

Y/N; Goodbye K

K; ugh! Fine. Whatever. You never tell me anything anymore.

Y/N; talk to you soon...

You didn't want to tell her everything because you still didn't know if it was truth or not. And if it wasn't that would make me look bad for a dumb guess but you knew you couldn't hide anything from your best friend so you wanted to prove it really fast before you spilled your guts. Soon you fall asleep watching stranger things right on your bed.

Around 1 PM in the morning;

You felt somebody come into the bed with a little bit of a moan. You moved to the other side of the bed as Harry climbed back into bed. He always comes into the house late and should have been back around an hour ago so that was suspicious to you. He tried to wrap his arm around your waist but you moved in time before he could even get a chance.

"What's wrong with you, y/n? Why do you keep pushing away from me?" Harry asked you as you tried to fall back asleep. You didn't want to answer because it wasn't worth it.

"You should've came back a couple of hours ago! What were you even doing Harry. And don't you dare lie to me" you said in a aggressive tone of voice. You got up and started to yell at him so more and you didn't care because this was from the heart.

"I was writing songs with my friends y/n! What did you think I was doing?" He yelled back at you with more of an aditute problem that was necessary.

"Yes Harry. I need to know where you are ever hour and time of the day. And if I need to ask for your hand in marriage I need to trust you but you're making it really hard for me to love you so much! But if you wanted me to touch you and love you, you need to stop with this bullshit and help me out I'm really struggling bad. You give me anxiety and insurances " you said continued to yell and scream at Harry hard. You started to cry so much that he could hear the last part of what you said.

You fell down on the floor and started to cry right next to Harry's side of the bed.

"Aww y/n. Come here sweetheart" said Harry as he scooped you up and put you on his lap on the bed. He began to apologize he told you "I'm so sorry y/n. I didn't know but I would never cheat on you. I have loved you since you were 7 and I was only 9. Y/N you are the love of my life and I have to tell you where I'm going or go home early to be with you. I will because I love you so much. I never want to leave you. I'm sorry y/n. I really am"

You looked back at him as you fidget with your finger tips, you could tell the he really mey what he said because it came from the heart. You forgive him and started to talk about what they could do to help each other.

A couple minutes later;

After a long talk and your emotions spilled out. You finally had enough energy to go to sleep with Harry right next to you. You knew that you and Harry would be together forever and knowing would change.