18; (Wedding)

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground
I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms
Are made for holding you, oh-oh
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

Y/N;

You were getting married today to the love of your life, Jacob. You're friends and family flew out just to see this wedding. And especially your best friend since you were little, Harry's home and you really want this to be special. You got ready to walk down the alter with your hair down curled perfectly. You makeup down to the perfect part of blending out.

Added to Y NStyles close friends story;

The music started and your father walks down the isle with you. You were so happy that when you got up to the isle you started to pinch your ears so you would start to cry more than you did when he proposed together. You couldn't help but look excited so much and you saw others down from another way of this whole wedding.

"May you both join hands please" said the preast as he kept looking towards at each other. You both joined hair looking into each other eyes.

"Together we are here to see everybody look at these two in whole matrimony. Do you Y/N Caroline take Jacob Ziegler to be your husband in goodness, in the badness, in sickness, and in health?" Said the priest

"I do"

"And do you Jacob Ziegler take Y/N Caroline to be your wife in goodness, in the badness, in sickness and in health?" Said the priest towards him.

"I do"

"If their are any objects speak now or forever hold your peace" said the priest. The first couple of seconds were silent but he was about to say something when Emily said that she objected. You were so confused because that was his cousin.

"I love you Jacob. You shouldn't be marrying her especially when we have hooked up all of this time before now" said Emily. You were being shocked about that kid so much and she kept trying to explain so much about others than others. Emily was such a snoop and that she snooped so low. Before he could even tell you the truth you ran out of the alter crying your eyes out so hard.

A couple of minutes later;

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked up to see Harry besides you. He sat right next to you calming you down like you both would do for each other when you where little kids. You wished that you where little kids again because everything would be a fantastic and you wouldn't think that this would actually happen.

"Y/N you don't need a man like that to boss you around and make a fool out of you. You need someone who would really want people all the time. Y/N I love you so much since we were little kids when you helped me on the playground even after a embarrassed myself. I love you" Harry said towards you as he lifted up my head to make me so happy after that.

"I love you too Harry. Do you want to date you know start things slow considering what just happened to me?" You said towards him as he spilled his guts previously

"As long as you want it to be" said Harry you smiled as you both had your first kiss together. He was the only one you loved and cared about deeply through all that time