Insecure:

Credits:https://watermelonlovershigh.tumblr.com/post/661967686992052224/insecure-about-your-sex-life-smut

Earlier today you had went to brunch with some of your friends. You ate at a lovely café and each had glasses of wine. All was going well until one of your friends brought up the conversation of their sex life. Its not that you’re uncomfortable talking about sex because you weren’t. You maybe didn’t enjoy hearing the details of what her and her husband did behind closed doors, but the topic of sex in general wasn’t something you were embarrassed about. Until they asked you about your sex life with Harry.

Here’s the thing, everybody assumes Harry is some big dominate beast in bed that enjoys to play rough and create pleasurable pain. If he’s that type of person, he hasn’t told you about it at least. As far as you know, Harry is nothing of the sorts. But for the first time, you questioned your previous thoughts on whether or not Harry enjoys your current sex life or whether he would like to be more rough and dominate you.

Your invasive thoughts about whether or not Harry actually enjoys your current sex life all steamed from the questions and comments thrown your way during the brunch today by your friends.

“I bet Harry manhandles you in bed!”

“Does Harry play rough?”

“I bet he secretly loves to be called daddy!”

“Has Harry accidently hurt you during sex? You know because he’s probably sooo big?”

“I love when my husband is rough with me during sex. Love when he degrades me and leaves burses on my thighs.”

“Oh my GOD, I love it when he fucks my cunt so hard I can’t talk the next day!”

“My husband spits on me during sex and tells me I’m a bad little girl. Such a turn on.”

“Does Harry call you his little girl?”

“I bet Harry has spanked your ass while your doing doggy.”

By the time you left the brunch, you were so mentally exhausted. Having those thoughts swim in your brain was so draining for you. Until they talked about it, you never really thought people had sex so differently then Harry and you did. You couldn’t fathom having someone yell at you or degrade you when you’re at your most vulnerable. The thought itself made you sick to your stomach. You always thought sex was about passion and loving affection. About gentle touches and positive affirmations. What if Harry only goes soft on you because he knows you’re too weak to handle what he’s really capable of. What if Harry was holding back for your sake and isn’t enjoying the sex you have.

Sex between you and Harry was always something you enjoyed. Before you got into a relationship with him, 10 or so years ago, you didn’t have much experience when it came to sex. You weren’t a virgin but the sex you and your ex boyfriend would have, well it wasn’t the best. For starters, he was just barley shy of 5 inches in length. Women say size doesn’t matter, which you agree with, but only when they know how to use it. Your ex defiantly didn’t know how to use what he had. You never had an orgasm during sex with him and he would always focus on his own pleasures instead of yours. Then he would ditch any sort of aftercare and leave you to stumble to the bathroom yourself and wipe your sore pussy. In fact, you didn’t even know aftercare was a thing until you got with Harry. He showed you all these things that you’d been missing and you practically felt dumb for not knowing sooner.

When Harry and yourself got into a relationship and begun having sex, from the start it was so much different than your ex boyfriend. Harry was so attentive to your body. Watching for any and every reaction you would have created by him. He would ask you questions during sex like, “are you feeling alright? ” or “its not too much is it? ”. Listen carefully to every moan and gasp that left your mouth and note which was caused by pleasure and which was caused by discomfort. All things you weren’t familiar with but very much enjoyed.