Daddy's Girl

Y/N;

Harry was doing a concert for a charity so you were at home watching Darcy. She was easy for the first couple of minutes and then she went up to the room. "Come down dinners ready" you yelled up to Darcy. She came down fast, she must be really hungry. You both are and cleaned up the plates off the table as Darcy tried to pull you to the living room to watch some TV. We scrolled through Netflix and you let Darcy pick something.

It was dumb and dumber. The same movie Harry let her watch last time. You said it wasn't a good idea because she'll pick up bad habits just like from that child show. What was it called? Caillou. She was watching the first one where Imbecilic best friends Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey) and Harry Dunne (Jeff Daniels) stumble across a suitcase full of money left behind in Harry's car by Mary Swanson (Lauren Holly), who was on her way to the airport. The pair decide to go to Aspen, Colo., to return the money, unaware that it is connected to a kidnapping. As Harry and Lloyd -- who has fallen in love with Mary -- are pursued across the country by hired killers and police, they find both their friendship and their brains tested. You didnt want her to copy any of their movies.

It was around 11 and Harry was coming back soon. "Darcy bed time" you told her. She just looked at you like you where just joking.

"No! Daddy has to be here!" Said Darcy. You rolled your eyes Darcy always wants to be tucked into bed a while ago. Harry always checked on Darcy, gave her a kiss and tuck her into bed while you get ready for bed. You knew that would fight you on this so you tried. She fighter, screamed and kicked but damn she has her father's strength. What was this kid been eating to make herself heavier? Harry came out the door right when you were yelling at Darcy.

"Y/N. Stop!" Said Harry right when you saw him. You shut your mouth and put your head down as Harry took over the conversation. He sent she right up to bed while he dropped on the couch. You smiled and fell on him too. "How are you so good with kids? It's like she makes my life more harder!" You complain. you knew she loved you but she didn't show it tonight.

"She loved you but she just wanted me to be home. You'll be good with Darcy. I promise" Harry said to you. You smiled again and kissed his forehead. Harry kissed your lips as you dozed of the sleep in his arms. But you knew he was laughing inside.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the Harry styles images for today! Harry is so cute. Do you think he would make a great father? Definitely!

 Do you think he would make a great father? Definitely!