Daughter hears sex moans:

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning and your family are in the car on the way to the London zoo. Your family being your husband Harry and two kids, along with yourself of course. Harry thought it would be fun to take your kids to the zoo for the day and you couldn’t have agreed more. Your daughter who’s 6 and your son who’s 3 are in the back seat staring out the windows watching the traffic go by. You’re sitting in the passengers seat looking down at your phone, and Harry is in the drivers seat driving. The radio is on low, playing soft rock. The aura in the car in peaceful and you couldn’t be more happy to have a family day.

About 5 minutes away from the zoo, your daughter breaks the silence and asks her daddy, “Daddy, why was mummy screaming your name last night and why were you making weird noises?”

Immediately you and Harry turn to each other with knowing but embarrassment expressions. Your face turns red and Harry just about chokes on air. Harry and yourself get vivid flashbacks to last nights occurrences that lead to this question asked by your loving but curious daughter.

FLASHBACKS FROM LAST NIGHT-

You and Harry have just made it to your bedroom from putting your kids to sleep. You both did your normal nightly routines in the bathroom and then got into bed. You thought you guys would just go to sleep knowing you had to get up early for the zoo the following morning, but Harry had other plans.

With all the lights off and you laying on your back under the warm covers, Harry turns his body on his side, scooting right next to yours and practically lays half way on top of you. One leg draped over yours and a arm over your middle. This wasn’t unusual behavior because Harry loves sleeping practically on top of you sometimes. It’s when he starts laying gentle kisses to your neck that you get the hint of his true motive.

At first you let Harry shower you in sweet kisses along your jawline and down your neck. But when he slides the hand that was splayed over your stomach down further and further until it begins to slip into your shorts and panties, you speak up. “Babe, what are you doing? We need to sleep. Gotta be up at 7 in the morning.”

When Harry’s finger tips touch your sensitive clit you gasp and he replies in a whisper while moving his lips down to your collarbone, “Just want to make you feel good is all. Love making you feel good.”

See the thing about Harry is that if he’s in the mood for sex and you’re not particularly, he’s strategic on how he words things. Instead of asking for sex because he has a hard cock or just flat out horny, he’ll draw you in with saying how he wants to give you pleasure and make you feel good. Basically to get you turned on so you can help him relieve himself. But just because Harry says those things to get you riled up and wet, don’t mean he doesn’t actually enjoy making you feel oh so good because he does. He’s not lying when he speaks that.

“Mhmm.” you moan out as he continues stimulating your clit with his calloused fingers. You can feel Harry smile into the kisses because he knows you’re fully in the mood now. “Just…, no teasing if we’re gonna do it. We need to be quick.”

Harry retracts his hand from your panties and pauses his kissing. He sits up and while keeping the covers over you both, Harry pulls down your shorts and panties in one go, tossing them on the floor. Then removes his underwear which is the only piece of clothing he had on. Once Harrys fully naked and you’re only in a thin t-shirt, he maneuvers blindly in the dark to straddle your thighs. He bends forward to press a kiss to your lips this time. While one of his hands snake around your neck and you have one hand on his muscular back and the other on his shoulder, your tongues roam each others mouths like you’re searching for some type of food.

Harry’s hand that’s not on the back of your neck slides down your body slowly until he grabs ahold of his throbbing and leaking cock. Then he rubs his tip up and down your slit to get a feel if you’re wet enough yet. No matter how much he wants sex or is needy for you, he would never insert his dick into you if you’re not lubricated properly. When he determines you are in fact wet and dripping for his cock, Harry nudges your vagina until he slowly slips inside of you.