Photographer (part 1)

Y/N;

You take picture of one directions. You where just hired by Simon Cowell, one directions assistant. You're kinda a dork because you like book and you read with your glasses that people call you fore eyes. You're poor so you don't dress well. You had to clean the lens before you started it. You looked on the paper and it said that Harry was first.

You liked Harry. You thought he was cute and sweet. He would never wanted to be rude to anybody, it just wasn't the way that. You called Harry in the room. It was a type of vintage dress. You took the picture from your camera and did too different pictures of him

 You took the picture from your camera and did too different pictures of him

Handsome Styles.

These where the only two that you took

These where the only two that you took. Their was a couple each for different shoots. You couldn't stop looking at Harry, he was handsome, smart and confident. "Would you like to see the pictures, Harry?" You asked him. He nodded and slowly went up to him, showing him what you took pictures of.

"That's beautiful! I was thinking that maybe you could have a part in my movie? You would be absolutely brighten" said Harry. You didn't know what to say weather to run away or to take him up on his author. You started to smile and nodded at him. "Is that a yes?" Said Harry confused. You nodded at him.

He took your camera and asked "when did you start to do photography. I mean this is amazing!" Said Harry. You smiled at him and told him the explanation to why you did what you did. Harry came close to you and kissed your neck. With a moan escaping from your lips, he kept going and kissed you face. Seconds later he backed up away from you. "Mr. Styles. I have other people to photograph, if you don't mind?" You said professional but shocked. He nodded and handed you his phone number (518-677-0981)*fake number; not Harry styles real number*

Once he left you felt happy and redeemed. After that you took pictures of Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam. And both of them together. Harry came up to you before he left. "Remember to call me. I'm really interested in you" said Harry. You smile knowing that he's interested then you hear Zayn calling him away leaving you alone. You couldn't stop giggling after he left. You edited to photos and put them on the cover of bet magazine

The photos;

Niall;