Not idea:

Credits:https://watermelonlovershigh.tumblr.com/post/649651815166722048/you-ride-harrys-dick-while-watching-a-movie-with?is_related_post=1

Harry, you, and the rest of One Direction were sitting on the couches in Harry’s house watching a movie. They got a month off from touring so Harry invited everyone to come over and watch a movie then spend the night. Louis and Liam was on one couch to the left of the tv. Niall laid across a smaller couch to the right of the tv. Then you and Harry was on the couch right in front of the tv.

During the film you begin to feel horny. Usually you would try and suppress the feeling, but you were craving Harry’s dick. You knew you couldn’t ask him to take you to the bedroom and fuck you because he had his friends over and leaving them would be rude. So you came up with a plan to satisfy your needs while staying in here and watching the movie with everyone. You would sit on Harrys lap straddling him and pretend to be going to sleep while you rest your head on his shoulder. The movie you all were watching was kind of boring in your opinion anyways. You just had to ask Harry first to see if he would allow you to do so.

“Harry” you whisper super quietly in his ear so no one else could hear.

He turns his face to you and asked “Yeah?”

“I need your dick bad!”

“We’re watching a film love.”

“I know but what if I just straddle you and pretend I’m going to sleep on your shoulder while sitting on your dick? Pleaseeee?!”

Being the sweet boyfriend he was he couldn’t resist your begs.

“Fine but you have to stay quite so the others don’t hear us.”

Harry quietly slips his pajama pants and boxers down to his knees making sure the blanket is completely covering him. He then pumps his dick a few times to make it at least semi hard so it would slide in easily. Once he reaches semi hard he motions for you to straddle his lap. You do so carefully hoping no one would notices but of course someone would have.

“What are ya doin Y/N?” Niall asked.

“She’s just a little tired so I told her to sit in my lap so she could go to sleep facing away from the tv and the lights didn’t bother her eyes.” Harry replies back.

“Got ya” Niall mumbles while focusing back on the film.

Once on Harrys lap, you stand on your knees which are on either side of his body and he gently pulls your shorts down to your ankles. He then picks up his dick and lifts the blanket up just enough to see where he’s guiding it. Once he finds your entrance and you feel him nudge and you slowly sink down onto it. Harry then makes sure the blanket is covering you both all the way so you don’t get caught by his bandmates though it wouldn’t be the first time that has happened. You wrap your arms around his neck and lay your head on his left shoulder. Slowly but surely you begin to rock back and forth as quite as possible. His dick feels so good. It’s nice and warm and you can feel it in your tummy. Harry hugs around your torso so you are as close as possible to him. Rocking back and forth just wasn’t enough so you slowly stand on your knees and sink back down. You do this repeatedly over and over again trying not to bring attention to you both. The blanket Harry has covering your bodies with is pretty big and thick so you weren’t that worried. Also you had noticed Niall had already fallen asleep. So all you had to worry about was Liam and Louis. Suddenly you feel Harrys big hands cup your ass cheeks to help you glide a little bit easier.

“OMG HARRY!” you whimper in his ear.

“Shhh does this feel good love?” Harry asked sweetly.

“Yes” you mumble.

As you sink up and down on his huge dick, you start to roll your hips forward a little bit so your clit gets some friction on his pubic bone. Just as your clit gets slightly stimulated, you jump slightly due to sensitivity.

“Hey, I’ve got you. Okay. Just relax.” Harry coos in your ear.

The more I rock forward, the more my clit gets stimulated and it feels amazing. You turn your head so your facing Harrys neck now and your start sucking lightly to give him a hickey.

“Mmmm that feels so good Y/N.”

Harry is really trying to focus on the movie but your warm wet walls around his dick is making it very difficult. Plus you are sucking on his neck which is a huge turn on for him. Because you are riding his dick so slow, it’s taking a while to build up your orgasms. All the sudden you feel Harrys hips buck up into yours and he hits you directly on your g spot. You gasp out and hug around his neck so tight, you are scared you might choke him. Harry grabs the remote to turn the tv up louder so your heavy breathing wouldn’t be heard. You are both pretty good at suppressing your moans because having a sex life with a pop star means you  don’t always get to have sex in the comfort of your house alone. A lot of the times you have to have sex in dressing rooms and on tour busses so keeping moans in was fairly easy to both of you. Unless you were alone in your house and knew you could be as loud as you wanted. Then you both would scream and shout.

“Harryyy!” you whisper.

“Y/N you feel so good.”

He keeps grazing over you g spot and you know your close to your release.

“Harry, I’m about to cum.” you say so softly you are surprised he even heard you.

But he does because he brings his right hand to your front and rubs your clitoris with his fingers. He throws his head back and closes his eyes while you rock back and forth and up and down on his dick while he keeps steadily rubbing your clit.

“Come for me love. I need to to come with me.”

Not even 5 seconds later, your feel your orgasm washing over you. You have to bit down on his t-shirt covered shoulder to refrain from moaning. You could feel his ejaculation squirt up into you and that made your orgasm last longer. Slowly you stop moving your hips and he removes his fingers from your clit. You and Harry both are hugging each other super tight while trying to catch your breath. He rubs soothing circles over your back and kisses your temples.

“Lift your hips love so we can become decent again.”

You lift from his hips and suddenly feel empty. You sit beside him and pull you panties and shorts back on while he slips his pajama pants and boxers back on.

“I’m actually tired now” you tell Harry.

“Okay we can go to bed now if you want.”

“Yes please.”

“Hey lads, me and Y/N are going to head up to bed. She’s pretty tired.” Harry tells Louis and Liam who was still watching the film.

“I’m sure she is mate. You just proper warned her out over there.” Louis said with a smirk.

You cover your face with your hands from embarrassment. You didn’t think they were aware of your previous doings.

“Shut it Louis” Harry says slightly aggravated.

Then you and Harry make your way up stairs to the bed your both share and fall asleep peacefully.