Queens doesn't cry;

Y/N;

You are the queen of my own land and you were dating the king of the rival country. You sneaking around to the county to see your boyfriend. You snuck in his room and waited for him their. "Hey y/n" Harry said as he sat on the bed. You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Are you ok?" You asked him. He nodded in a hesitated way but you could tell that something was deeply wrong inside.

You pushed yourself closer to Harry and gave him a massage to help him relax. "Mhm" said Harry moaning as he enjoyed the massage. You really started to get into their by undoing some knots. You start to kiss his neck as both of your hands where on his shoulder. With his moaning and you digging your finger nails into his back while giving the massage, your opening up the flood gates.

Harry;

I love when y/n does this for me. She's really having her back into it with her nails clawing on my back. "Are you coming to my coronation reception?" Y/N asked you. I totally forget about that. You remembered that she told you something similar but that would be next week. Isn't it the 13th already!?

"I have plans but I'll try make it" I told her. I knew that wasn't enough especially because you told her you would be their no matter what. Especially for her turning 19!

Y/N;

You roll your eyes. He does this ever time and doesn't show up until later except for you birthday that was a great birthday. He was the only one that loved you for yourself except for your parents who loved you and expected so much but when you got pregnant they have been obsessed with finding a doctor that would get it off your hands. Worst thing is you couldn't tell them that it was Harry's or they would be more dissatisfied.

"I get it" you told him in a sad but depressed way. After a couple minutes you felt like you needed to leave and remove from this awkward conversation. You stopped and put your shoes back on lying about the reason you had to leave. Harry grabbed you by your hand and said "y/n. If it's about the coronation, I'll try to make it" said Harry. You nodded your head and kissed your. Leaving him confused and hopefully made at himself.

3 Hours Later;

H; you know I'm sorry, right?

Y/N; yeah... I just wish you could be their. This is really important to me!

H; I can try to. Might be a little bit late though.

Y/N; never mind. Don't show up I don't give a shit!

Y/N; don't text me back!

You put your phone down you had fifteen minutes left before the corndination begins. You were so angry at Harry for doing this to you! He does this every time but you shook that out of your head and started to primp. You curled your hair putting on light makeup and then an extra layer. Pink Lipgloss. With rings on your finger and the outfit you had on shows some breasts and then it's think of sort. Next you put the crown hat on the curls. Black shoes.

The corndination started and you where so excited you didn't even know what to do. "You ready kid? Oh kid. That's to loose you need it tight for your stomach" said your mom. You rolled your eyes and came out of the room to the big ballroom were you waved to your subjects with your flowing gown. Long story short you were crowned the official king of Audubon.

You went down their to see you subjects saying hi to them and just general greeting them. You then see Harry coming towards you so you came towards him. He hugged you and gave you a kiss all while he was still holding flowers and a box of chocolate. "Let's get somewhere private" Harry said. You nodded and smiled running away with your boyfriend.

When you both came to the enchanted forest together. Harry and you started to make-out with your boyfriend. "Hey sweetie. I told you I would come" said Harry. You should have never thought under wise. You both sat down on the bench and he gave you all of the stuff in the bag. You smiled you always tell him he didn't need anything but it's good to be loved.

 You smiled you always tell him he didn't need anything but it's good to be loved

"This is so romantic!" You told him as you took the gift basket. You loved roses as your favorite smell, rose is my favorite flower. You kissed his lips as you put that down on the bench, admiring your beautiful boyfriend. "You're welcome but just wait for what I have in store for when we get back to my place" said Harry smirking. You knew what he met and you where so happy.

You started to cry so much that Harry got concerned for you and asked you what the matter was. "I'm just so e-e-emotional because your such a great boyfriend and father t-that I-I have to cry. Because I h-have so much now then I did w-when I'm younger. I'm just so happy that I s-still have y-y-you" you started to cry louder and more than before.

He lifted up your head and said straight to your face "a queen doesn't cry" said Harry as he whipped your tears away from your face. You and Harry hugged each other as you started to cry on his shirt more.