Not So Long Hair Styles;

Y/N;

Around 12 PM;

You were in college while Harry was a big CEO for his company. You and him were talking about what would happened if he died but you didn't want to hear it because it would make you too sad to even listen. You tried to focused on your studies especially when the SAT's are coming up and you really need to pass before graduation.

The lecture was boring and pointless. Mrs. Alexander was just talking about the math class and what you would see if you would taste like the SAT's. So we had a practice test before we even started with her telling us some basic rules.

*Ding*
*Ding*

You heard your phone do on vibrate and you were happy that somebody did that just to get you not paying attention to this class. You sneak your phone under the desk and started to text, your sugar daddy, Harry. You tried to ignore it but he texted you back again so you just had to answer or he would get really mad.

Sugar Daddy; y/n!

Sugar Daddy; answer me y/n! I'm really bored and I need to talk to someone I like

You; what Harry? You know I'm in class so why are you trying to get me in trouble.

Sugar Daddy; you know how you complained about my long hair?

You; yeah. Need a cut!

Sugar Daddy; well I did get a cut just for you, baby girl. And I don't give a shit about school!

You; I don't believe you and it's not. Show me a picture!

Sugar Daddy;

You; DAMN!!!!! YOU LOOK SO DAMN HOT!!! MORE HOTTER! IS THIS A DREAM? I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL!! MY UNIVERSE IS CHANGING FORVER!!

Sugar Daddy; you like it?

You; like it? No!

You; I love it so much that I really want to fuck you rn! If I wasn't in school.

Sugar Daddy; gladly you liked that! You know I'm coming to pick you up rn. So be ready.

You; can't leave school.

Sugar Daddy; well I made up my mind so be ready.

You; STYLES!!

You; SUGAR DADDY!!

You; HARRY!!

You; HAROLD!!!

You; I HATE YOU SO MUCH! UGH! YOURE SO TERRIBLE!

You finished texting your boyfriend before the class period ended so you could pick a partner. You picked your best friend y/n/f because you work great together you always get a+ anyways and have great chemistry. You saw Harry's car so you ran to his car in a hurry.

"Drive! You sexy boy!" You told him as a teacher was coming up towards the car. Harry speed up fast before he even had a chance and the first time you do when you see him is touch that beautiful hair of his. He was so sexy with that new cut!