beard Harry smut:

Credits:https://watermelonlovershigh.tumblr.com/post/677022804089192448/what-abt-yn-getting-really-hot-with-beard-harry

Harry had just come in from his morning jog around London when you were walking into the kitchen, getting the morning coffee started and made. You were dressed in one of his over-sized t-shirts and panties with a messy bun at the top of your head.

Shutting the side door to your London mansion, Harry walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before his after run shower. But he stops dead in his tracks when he sees you. “Oh hello, m'love. Thought you’d still be asleep.”

“Yeah well I was but woke up and decided to get our coffee started.” you reply and for some reason can’t take your eyes off Harry’s face. Not because it was slightly sweaty, but the hair. Damn his facial hair had grown in more over night and it made your pussy throb at the sight. Just something about Harry having a beard and mustache really got you going.

“What?” Harry asks with a giggle, noticing your lingering look.

You tear your gaze away with a cheeky grin and answer, “You know what your facial hair does to me? Hm?….. Turns me on, see.” Walking up to him, you grab his hand and move it towards the front of your panties, under the long t-shirt.

When he feels the dampness starting to form over the fabric, Harry moans a growl and his cock pulses in his shorts. “Fuckin’ hell, love.”

————————————

It happened so quickly that you can barley remember how you got to where you are now; on the sofa, completely naked, and riding an equally as naked Harry as he lays on his back across the length of the sofa. You’re bouncing up and down on his eight inch dick with your hands flat on his chest for support.

He was a sweaty mess from his jog this morning but you couldn’t care right now. All you cared about was coming on Harry’s cock. And you knew it wouldn’t be hard with the sight of his facial hair below you. It truly did turn you on and made you have crazy fantasizes that you wanted to live out later in the day.

“Mhm, Harry,” you moan loudly, trying to make it sound extra pornographic on purpose, “your beard and mustache has me so wet. You know what I can’t wait to do later?”

Harry grunts below you, trying not to nut too soon and questions, “What’d you want to do later?”

“God babe, want your facial hair rubbing up against my pussy. Head between my legs, brushing over my clit when you tongue fuck me.” you heave due to your breath becoming labored. He’s so big and it feels so good each time you slam back down onto his lap.

But nevertheless continue your dirty talk, “Or maybe I ride your face. Just rubbing myself all over your course hair. Getting my juices all over your mouth and chin. Coming all over your facial hair.”

“Enough, enough,” Harry whines, grabbing a hold of your hips tightly and in one swift motion, flips your body over so he’s on top and your laying down, “what'r yah trying to do to me, baby? You’re gonna make me come before you do and you know I don’t like that.”

Now Harry has full control and you’re not even mad about it. It’s not often you have sex like this. Sex that’s a bit rougher and what you’d consider actual fucking rather then casual sex or making love. But when you do, it always gives you a good orgasm in the end so you can’t complain.

Harry leans over your body and clutches onto the arm of the couch for stability and snaps his hips forward, making the sounds of sex fill the room. Skin slapping and loud moans can be heard from the furthest end of the house. Your pussy is getting wetter and wetter from how well he’s thrusting and you know you’re about to come.

With your legs wrapped around his waist and one hand grabbing at his hip, you take your other hand and bring it down to rub your clit vigorously. Harry tilts his head down and seeing you touch your clit has his eyes screwing shut and his thighs beginning to shake. “Mhm, fuck. Gonna come f'me, baby? Gotta come soon because m'bout to.”

“Yes, Har….” you start but have to stop and gasp for air before continuing, “so close.” You throw your head back on the cushions and focus on the way your fingers rub pressured circles on your throbbing clit as well as Harry’s cock going deep into your cervix.

Then suddenly you let go.  Your brain goes fuzzy and your back arches off the sofa. Your vaginal muscles are clenching his dick repeatedly. Your little clit is actually pulsing on the pads of your fingers. That’s when Harry can’t wait any longer and blows his load into your cunt.

His hips falter their moments and his arms shake as they try and stay stretched outwards in front of himself. Harry yells out an animistic moan as his cum fills you up to the brim. And as your high begins to fall, you keep milking his dick as your pussy continues to involuntarily spasm.

Harry finally stops his hips all together and is left above you, breathing heavy as his lungs try to give him the oxygen he needs. Then he looks down and just has to ask you, “Was that alright? Wasn’t too much was it? ‘Cause I know we don’t have sex like that often so just didn’t want to startle you.”

“Babe,” you coo, reaching up to pull his body down to yours, “it was great. I know we don’t have that kind of sex a lot, you know, where we play a little rough, but every once in a while doesn’t hurt anything. Just might be a bit more sore then I normally am after sex. And Harry, I was the one who initiated it. Your facial hair really got me going. So, do - not - shave - it - mister!”

Harry laughs and replies, “Alright, won’t shave it for a few more days. But then I might have too because I’m not use to having a hairy face. I’ll let you get a couple uses out of it first *oral pleasure/face riding/sitting*. Now, let me carry you up the stairs and we’ll shower together. Then we can have the probably cold coffee with some avocado toast for breakfast. How’s that sound?”

“Great.” you reply cheery and Harry slips his soft penis out your cunt before helping you up off the sofa and goes towards your shared bathroom.

————————————