True father:

(Part one)
Enjoy!

Credits: https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/145670843602/harry-styles-your-son-calls-him-daddy-for-the

When you met Harry Styles at that coffee shop three weeks ago, you liked him too much to tell him you had a two year old son. You knew if you told him you were a single mother he wouldn’t want anything to do with you. Now, 3 dates later and you knew you had to tell him. You didn’t want to lose him but he had to know before things got any more serious. You knew the famous Harry Styles would never want to be tied down to a girl with a child, he was a rockstar, he didn’t have time for children.

“You alright, love?” Harry asks you in the middle of your 3rd date. He takes a sip of his drink, eyeing you over the rim of his glass as you bite your lip. You’d been nervous all night long, knowing you had to tell him. “You seem nervous.”

“I need to tell you something.” You finally say after a long pause. You were trying to prepare yourself for the moment he up and walked out on you, never to speak to you again. “And I’m hoping you don’t freak out on me for not telling you from the start.”

“Are you actually a man?” He then questions. “Because I’m not saying that’s a deal breaker.” You actually laugh, shaking your head.

“Harry… you’ve seen me naked.” You remind him of how your second date ended. He smirks, thinking about it, before shrugging.

“Just thought I’d throw it out there.” You laugh again before turning serious again. “What is it then, love? I want you to be able to tell me anything, it’s okay.” He reaches across the table and takes your hand, lacing his long fingers through yours.

“I have…” You take a deep breath, focusing on the pressure his hand had on yours. “I have a two year old son.” You then say, looking down, waiting for the moment he tears his hand from yours and leaves.

“That’s all?” Your eyes shoot back up to him. “I thought you were going to tell me you have a criminal record and are wanted for murder or something.” He breathes out a sigh of relief while you frown. “So you have a son, why were you so nervous to tell me that?”

“I just… I didn’t want you to think any differently of me or not want to be with me.” You confess, shrugging, looking away from him again. “I mean… with your career I’m sure you don’t want to be tied down to some girl with a kid.”

“First, you aren’t just some girl to me, you know that.” He gives you a small smile, which you return. “And second, you shouldn’t assume anything. I care for you, and nothing is going to change that. Even if you told me that first date that you had a son, that wouldn’t have stopped me from asking you on a second.” He tells you, smiling. You could tell he really didn’t mind that you had just confessed that you had a son. He still cared for you, and for that you were thankful.

“Thank you. I didn’t want to lose you, so I was just nervous to tell you.” You comment, getting a nod in response.

“Well, thank you for telling me, sweetheart.” He squeezes your hand reassuringly. “Now, when do I get to meet him?” He questions. “And tell me all about him, I want to know everything.” You couldn’t stop smiling.

The two of you spent the rest of the date talking about your son. He asked question after question, what he liked to eat, his favorite toys, everything. Two weeks later you finally felt sure enough in your relationship to have your two favorite boys meet.

“Are you excited to meet Harry?” You ask your son as you unbuckle him from his car seat after you pulled up in Harry’s driveway, about to have them meet for the first time.