12 Years Ago...(Part 2)

Y/N;

Bullied At School.

You went at a fancy art school for 2 years with your best friend Harry. You only had two friends and that was y/n/f and harry. But y/n)f wasn't their today. You were the one who would always be builled for one thing or another. You just mind your business at school and you would be fine. You wore a white tie dye crop top and black skirt but you didn't think that was much of a problem since it wasn't against the dress code. You went to your locker and opened it. You're books dropped and you saw a boy named Liam.

"Hey y/n nice bum" said Liam as he slapped your butt. You couldn't take it anymore, you pushed Liam away from you before he turns around and sees you. You saw that Liam couldn't take it anymore and pushed you into the lockers. He was to close to you. You can smell his breath in your face. "How about I show you what it's really like when you don't know your place!" Said Liam as he hold you close to him. For once you where actually scared for your life.

Until you knew that Harry put Liam on fell on the floor. You couldn't believe it and you didn't even know where he even came from. "Are you ok?" Harry asked you. You nodded your head slowly and very upset. You started to cry into his shirt until their was nothing left for his shirt. "Don't touch Y/N ever again or you will have to deal with me!" Said Harry. And for the first time in your life you knew that you wanted to be with him forever and forever you shall remain.

You and Harry got married with two kids and a puppy you bought for the dogs. And to this day this was the final time that you never stop falling in love.

Hey guys have you been bullied. It's not fun and I don't recommend anybody doing it. Getting better at these chapters. Anyways bye!💓