Drunk problems;

Y/N;

Harry come back home drunk everyday and it's crazy especially when you have a child around 3 years old. Harry came home and went straight to the kitchen, you get it because Harry has a hard time at work but that's still not right. "Are you ok?" You asked Harry. He looked at you and nodded his head no. You watched as he took more shots in his hands.

"Want to talk?" You asked him while you came towards him. Harry's not really a talk person and you don't blame him. you're not one yourself but it wouldn't hurt. "It's just the stress and pressure. I'm taking everything out on everybody! Simon gives me a hard time and now I'm falling. I'm falling you. I'm falling Darcy. I'm falling my fans and I'm falling one direction" said Harry. You knew that this was all guilty and some of the alcohol. You poured one for you while combing his hair with your fingers nails.

"You not falling anybody! I'm proud of your and so is Darcy and so are your fans and the guys. You cannot do that to yourself! Simon is just some insecure and needs to take his feelings out on something else" you told him. Harry grew a wide smile on his face as you took another shot of alcohol as you rubbed his back.

"You really believed that?" Harry said to you. You nodded your head looking at him. His smiled grew wider with passion and a little less pain. Harry kissed your lips and then you kissed his little mustache that made him more happier. "How about we go into bed and a give you a back massage?" You said to him. He nodded his head 'yes' and you both went into the room with the alcohol and had more problems.

99 and he wasn't one of them...

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and sorry this chapter was short again!