Watches you dance:

credits:https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/147211946888/harry-styles-watches-your-dance-team-practice

_

What do you mean you don't have us scheduled to be in there today?" You ask the girl at the front desk of the studio your dance team always practiced at. "We scheduled to use the studio here weeks ago." She looks down at her paper again and shakes her head.

"It looks like it was removed by someone. It doesn't say who but someone cancelled it." She explains. You sigh and roll your eyes. "Sorry."

"We can go practice somewhere else, Y/N." One of your teammates says, trying to comfort you. You run your fingers through your hair, pushing it back away from your face.

"I guess we could go to my place. None of you would have enough room. Harry and I have enough space in the living room if we move the couches and coffee table back." You agree. You'd practiced there before so it would be okay.

"Is Harry there? Would he mind?" A teammate asks as you leave the studio, heading for your cars.

"He's out at the studio. He wouldn't mind though, even if he was home. It's alright." You assure them. They all nod and agree to meet there.

Once you are back at your place, you all move the couches and make space in the living room. You put on the music for your routine and all of you begin practicing like normal. About halfway into practice, you hear the garage door opening, signaling that Harry had returned.

When he walked in, you met him at the door with a kiss, like you always did. He smiled down at you as well as your teammates behind you.

"Thought you guys had the studio booked today?" He questioned.

"Our booking got cancelled." You explain, shrugging. "We just decided to have it here, instead. That okay?" You question even though you knew it would be. This was your place as much as it was his, after all.

"Of course, I don't mind." Harry assures you, giving you another kiss. "Mind if I watch?"

"Not at all. You can let us know how we look." A teammate says. You turn to look at her just as she gives Harry a seductive look. Your eyebrows raise as she smirks, turning away. You look back at Harry who had a bewildered look on his face. You can't help but give a small laugh at his face.

"Really, do let us know how we look. We have a competition in a week." You kiss his cheek before heading back to your spot in the group. Someone starts the music and you all get into the dance. You knew the routine perfectly by now.

Harry leans against the wall, watching you all, smiling and nodding at parts. Harry had always been so supportive of your dancing and you loved that about him. He helped you practice moves and routines and encouraged you when you got frustrated. He even helped you get your studying done when you'd fallen behind because of practice or a competition. You couldn't have done all of this without him.

"That was great, love. Really amazing." Harry exclaims when you've finished the entire dance. You smile, walking over to him as he hands you your water. As you take a large drink, the teammate from before that had flirted with Harry walked up.

"How did I look?" She asks, her voice low as she smirks. A crease forms between Harry's brow as he frowns at her. He glances at you before getting a smirk of his own on his face.

"I'm not sure, I couldn't take my eyes off of Y/N." You couldn't help but smile as he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you into him, his lips finding yours. You pull away a second later, grinning.

"Well I'm glad you could be here to watch. Maybe you could come to more practices." She throws him another smirk and even adds a wink before she turns and walks away. You and a different teammate share a confused look, her having heard the exchange.

"I'm getting the odd suspicion that we now know who cancelled our booking at the studio." She says, walking over to you.

"You think?" You question, still eyeing her as she glances at Harry and bends over to pick up her bag, clearly making sure her ass was in full view. Harry shakes his head, turning away from her.

"She probably knew you'd offer up your place. She's always talked about how attractive she thinks Harry is. It really wouldn't surprise me." Your friend shrugs and shakes her head before she walks away to get her stuff. You decide you needed to say something to your teammate so you walk towards her. She turns to you, that smirk still in place.

"I don't know what you're playing at, cancelling our booking like that, but if I find out you do it again I'll make a motion to get you kicked off the team." You tell her, honestly meaning it. Not many people liked her on the team anyway, you knew it wouldn't take much to convince them to kick her off. "And Harry is very happily taken, so if you could stop with the flirting that would be great. He really doesn't like you, you're making yourself look like a fool." She narrows her eyes at you.

"You keep telling yourself he doesn't like it, if that makes you feel better." She shoots Harry another smirk from where he still stood across the room before she turns and leaves. You roll your eyes, heading back over to Harry.

"She creeps me out." He mutters to you, making you laugh as you wrap your arms around his neck. He rests his hands on your hips, smiling down at you.

"She's so desperate, I kind of feel bad for her." You say, getting a small laugh in response as he shakes his head.

"Is kind of pathetic." He agrees. "And pointless. I only have eyes for one girl and she's in my arms right now." You really couldn't keep the grin off of your face before he leans down, pressing his lips to yours.