Valentine's Day Proposed In Italy:

Tears of joy are rolling down your cheeks. If someone was to ask you what the happiest moment of your life thus far is, you’d have to say this exact moment. The moment of Harry down on one knee in front of you, proposing on a secluded beach in Italy.

“Yes, yes.” you mutter through tears as you agree to become Mrs. Styles. Harry looks up at your face with shaky hands and blurry vision due to his own tears threatening to spill out. This is single-handedly the best moment in his life as well. Proposing to the love of his life, in his favorite country, on the beach.

Harry stands back up on two feet and gently takes your left hand in his, helping slip on the engagement ring. Then once the ring is safely secure on your finger, he wraps his arms around you, keeping you in a tight embrace. You and him both cry happy tears into each others necks.

———————————-

You and Harry stay on the beach, soaking in what just happened, until the sun starts to set over the sea. That’s when Harry leans down to your right ear and whispers, “Come on, got us some nice dinner reservations at seven.” You happily smile and take his hand, walking off the sandy shore and back to your hotel room to get properly dressed for the occasion.

———————————-

At the hotel room, you put on your short but flowy red dress you purchased just for this Valentines vacation. The vacation you had no clue of any proposal happening on by the way. You just thought your boyfriend wanted to do something special for you by taking you to Italy on Valentines Day. Well it was way more special than just a fun Valentines trip and you’re still in shock if you’re being honest.

Harry puts on his personally designed black Gucci dress suit and pants that have hints of red to match your outfit. Once you’re both dressed and you retouched your makeup from crying earlier on the beach, you’re off to the dinner reservations.

image
Dinner was just lovely. You both had vegetarian pasta and drank red wine. Shared I love yous over and over again. And the closer it got time for you to leave, the more nervous you were getting. You don’t know why because its not like you haven’t had sex before. Because that you very much have. Probably too much some would say. But you knew this would be more special then the other times you’ve had sex. This would be the first time you have sex as an engaged couple.

Harry hates to say it but all through-out dinner, all he could think about was getting you out that dress. You looked stunning and he couldn’t wait to take you to the hotel and make love to his fiancee. Show you how much you mean to him. How much he truly loves you.

———————————-

image
As soon as you get back to your fancy hotel room and the door was shut and locked, Harry has you pressed against the wall, attacking your mouth with his. “Mhm God,” he moans into your mouth, “love you so much and can’t wait to take this dress off yah.”

You smile into the kiss and whimper seductively, “Yeah, well take it off me then.” Those words has Harry’s cock throbbing in his trousers. But he wants to hold off on undressing you all the way yet. He wants you to get good use out of this dress before it gets stuffed in your closet at home and never worn again.

Bringing his mouth away from yours and traveling his soft lips down your neck, leaving love bites, Harry instructs, “Oh I will, don’t worry but first I want yah to sit on my face, wearing that dress.” You shyly giggle and Harry backs away from you, making his way to the large, king sized bed.

He slips his shoes off, not wanting to dirty the white duvet, leaving his pants and suit top on, before laying on the mattress with his head towards the foot of the bed. Then Harry waves you over. You kick off your shoes and knee you way on the bed until you’re hovering over his clothed chest. Which is lose at the top from you pulling on it when kissing seconds ago.