Amusement Parks:

Credits: https://4everinsane.tumblr.com/post/169305130076/harry-styles-amusement-parks

Trigger warning.

"We can jus' go ge' some funnel cake and sit for a little while instead," Harry suggested as you waited in line for the biggest roller coaster in the amusement park and he picked up on the anxiety you were having about it.

"No, no, we came here to ride the roller coasters, we're going to ride the roller coasters." You answer, giving a shake of your head and attempting a smile. He returns it with a smaller version of his own smile, not buying that you really wanted to do this.

"No reason to torture yourself, love," He counters, giving you a concerned look as your breathing hitched in your throat as the line moved forward and you felt your anxiety increase the closer you got to the front. "Maybe I don' wanna ride this one,"

"Harry," You start, giving him an unamused look. You know he wasn't much of a fan of roller coasters either but knew he truly didn't mind them, not enough to pass them up while here. "I know you're just saying that for me but I'll be fine, I promise." Harry gives a sigh, giving into the defeat he was facing and wraps a long tattooed arm around your hips, kissing your temple.

Today had been such a good day, Harry noted. He was home from touring and meetings for awhile so the two of you decided to take the day, just the two of you, to go do normal couple things - amusement park was first. He had been stopped by a few fans but thankfully most everyone there was giving him the space he so desired while out with his girl.

The line moved quickly and your hands began to shake as you approached the front. Your eyes were wide and you look up, watching the cars of the roller coaster zoom around the tracks as it's occupants scream. Your lungs feel like they will burst from lack of oxygen in that moment and things spin. You couldn't get a full breath then, you tried but just couldn't get it all in. And that made you panic more. You tried to hide it though, your sweaty hands, labored breathing, frantic movement of your eyes as you look around, looking for an escape. You didn't want Harry to know just how bad your anxiety was in that moment. Of course you couldn't hide it though, not from him.

"Alrigh, I'm making the decision, we aren' doin' this," He takes hold of your arm and tugs you from the line. You try to resist but it was a meek effort, truly thankful and glad he was taking charge and not making you do this.

"I'm sorry," You mutter once the two of you were seated on a bench and you had begun to relax a bit. Harry sat beside you, rubbing your back gently and instructing you to breathe with him until you could take full breaths again and your hands were no longer shaking. "Roller coasters just..."

"I know, love, 'm no' mad, I promise," He assures you, leaning in to kiss your cheek. "Now, let's get some very unhealthy food." He stands the, reaching out for your hands. You grin, allowing him to pull you up from your seat. "Truthfully, I really didn' wanna go on that one anyway so really I did tha' for myself," He comments as you walk towards a vendor to get some food.

"Well I really do appreciate it, I feel much better knowing I won't have to go on that death trap." You turn your head, once again looking at the roller coasters tracks, the car zooming around on it and once again noting the screams coming from those riding it. Sometimes you truly questioned why these things were fun. Sure, the thrill and adrenaline rush was exhilarating but it just didn't seem worth it when you just got consumed with pure dread and fear instead.

You lean in, kissing Harry's sharp jaw line as you stand in a line you much preferred to wait in. Food waiting at the end was much better than having to get strapped into a seat and unable to move. Harry smiles down at you, his arm swinging across your shoulders, pulling you a bit closer.