12 Years Ago...

Y/N;

Y/N; 7
Harry; 9

You felt somebody in the back of you're window. You felt some peddles on the window. You turn on the light and you turn around to see Harry by the window. You climb out of bed and let him in from the window. This wasn't usual because Harry would always leave him house in the middle of the night because of issues at home. "Harry. What happened?" You said as Harry comes towards you. "Family troubles at home" said Harry short and sweet. You know their was so many people because that made his family life hard and you get it.

"Well you want to watch a movie?" You asked. Harry nodded his head and you played the favorite movie you both love fast and furious. Harry was like your boyfriend and you let him kiss you and open up to you. You both snuggled in your bed together watching the movie. "Thanks for opening the window" said Harry as he put his arm around your neck. "That's what I'm for" you said back to him kissing his lips. You watched as his cheeks blushed up from regular to rosey red.

Hours later, you both feel asleep in your bed with Harrys arm wrapped around your stomach. You liked that because he protected from bullies at school and was always their for you. It make you feel like Harry was everything you ever need, he was the reason why you are the way you are and the only person you really loved. Just being in his arms together feels like weights have been left on your shoulder.

Hey guys I hope you like this fanfiction! Their will be a part 2 next so if you want to see how they react with each other on the birthday or the first time they fell in love at Valentine's Day